Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
What do you think?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Nice part!! I like how you mixed in Miranda's "Revenge" into the story. laugh

So Vegas, now? I hope that means we'll see Hiro - and Nikki again. laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eee hee hee hee hee! thumbsup

~•~
Merriwether
Merriwether
*cackles* Eden and Jimmy. Poor Jimmy. rotflol

I liked how you put Miranda and Eden together. Ah, those poor models. But now I'm scared.. what is Claude going to do with the perfume? shock And yay for the working vacation!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Another chapter, another LnC episode and another couple Heroes characters introduced. You'd think at some point Lois would be smart enought to figure out how she really ended up in Las Vegas. When that happens, it should be a lot of fun. Keep it coming! Can't wait to see who you bring in next.

-C.

To thine own self be true.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Shayne you keep pumping these out before I get a chance to review. I'm still here and still reading them and loving them. This was a great part. smile I can't wait to see how you are gonna pull it all together. thumbsup

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“And there was a time when I wanted to have sex with Superman,” Lois said, leaning forward. If Clark hadn’t known better, he’d have thought she was drunk.
LOL!

and she’d been having the strangest dream about Clark doing the dance of the seven veils.
I laughed out loud at that imagery.

“So I did the…”

Clark nodded, and Lois closed her eyes.
All seven, Lois.

The young man beside her woke up, then grinned at her.

Timmy…Jimmy…whoever he was had been quite cute the night before. Today he was an embarrassment.
ROFLOL!!!

Shayne you keep pumping these out before I get a chance to review.
He wrote a story and posted it the other night and he did that while he was chatting on the IRC. goofy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks everyone for the replies. How often SHOULD I post these? Are people getting tired of them? Let me know!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow Wow Wow.

No no, not getting tired at all .. keep 'em coming please ... smile thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story adapts.

Love this story.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks everyone for the replies. How often SHOULD I post these? Are people getting tired of them? Let me know!
Once a day would be great, wink but I would settle for once a week if you absolutely have to take more time.
Lex scowled. Miranda had chartered a plane to Timbuktu, leaving him to deal with the fallout of the three models who somehow, idiotically managed to almost drown in the middle of Metropolis Harbor.
rotflol
Perhaps it was time to send him a message.
Oooo, Lex going up against Linderman. Good luck, Lexie-boy.
Eden stared at his retreating back. He’d ignored her direct order. That hadn’t happened since she’d met the Haitian. And unlike her experience with the Haitian, there was no sense that her abilities were being suppressed. There was only a blankness there, as though he wasn’t human.
eek That's the second person to wonder about Clark's blankness. I hope he can protect his secret.
The Lane woman was inside, doing some sort of dance. If it was supposed to be erotic, Eden didn’t see it. It seemed clumsy and somewhat pathetic to her.
rotflol Cute description of Lois' dance of the seven veils.
The urge to just tell Lois to die swept through Eden, and she opened her mouth to speak.

Clark Kent caught her eye in the window, and he did something.

The glass of his window shattered, and when Eden dared to stand up again, the two reporters were both gone.

She stamped her foot in frustration.

She’d have Clark Kent if it was the last thing she did.
Eden's scary. Wow, cool - I love it that Clark took control like that and got them out of there. Can't wait to see what happens in Las Vegas.
She’d completely lost sight of the mission. Did Clark Kent have an ability similar to her own? Was that why she’d been so unnaturally attracted to him.
Or, a man in an invisible suit sprayed you with a pheremone that made you go after Timmy ...er, Jimmy. laugh

BJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard