Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

(RL's up in spades... barely manage to read stories now-a-days, but am reading it and enjoying it smile )

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Nancy!

Do I need to tell you how much I enjoyed all your "No's"? Eeee heee. Well, I did. <g>

Yes, who IS the employer? <g> Thanks Nancy, I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the fdk!

Hi AnKS! Glad you are still with us, even if you are pressed for time. And I'm so glad that you're still enjoying it. Yay! Thanks for the fdk.

Again thank you to everyone who is still reading and commenting. I really appreciate all the fdk.

Part 22 will be up later tonight (probably very late tonight) so be watching for it. <g> C-ya all soon!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nono... with you and Sue both writing together I'm pretty sure you will need that "crazy" glue as well. smile

Although the super glue is rather nice...

*steals him*

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Trying to catch up on stories during Holy Week is turning out to be really difficult. So, just a note to let you know I enjoyed this part. (I like A plots, so sue me.)

Hopefully, I'll be able to read the next part sometime before next week.

Elisabeth

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard