Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
It took about ten minutes for the pair to fly back to their apartment from the “stately Wayne Manor” of Gotham City, their more sinister sister of urban sprawl, across the bay and the state line.
Their more sinister sister of urban sprawl - I love it!

<Lex promised me I could have LabRat>, Lois thought to herself. “He’s going to see us tonight at the party anyway, Clark. I can’t explain it, but I need my dog right now,” she insisted. “Please?”
Lex. Lois is getting LabRat because Lex said she could. I'm getting the willies here.

Lois’ beautiful big brown eyes captivated Clark, weaving a spell around him. “It’s very sad that with all of my abilities, the one that I don’t possess is the strength to say ‘no’ to you, Lois Lane,” Clark confessed, as he deliberately lowered them down to the ground.
Aaaawwww....

As he approached his “mother”, LabRat aimed himself like a missile, jumping towards Lois’ chest. Upon contact, he began licking her face wildly. Lois reciprocated by kissing his soft golden head and hugging him fiercely.
Aaaawwww....

The man picked up his cell phone and made a call. “Yes sir, they just picked up the dog, just like you predicted<pause> Heading towards the city <pause> Uh-huh <pause> Yes, will do, sir.”
thumbsup

“Well, the geology department at UC @ Davis was the closest campus to Little Ville, so the rocks were sent there. I have no idea what the results of their research were. Are you thinking that some of the remnants of Krypton landed there as well?”

“Yeah - I am,” Lois said. “And someone like you - that no one knows is related to me – at least not yet – could be very handy for research. How good are you with computers? Is hacking one of your talents? I’m a little rusty myself, so you could really come in handy if you’re good.”

“I’m good, Lois – I’m *really* good. Tell me what you need, and I’ll get it for you.”
Chloe is going to be useful here!

“Let’s take a little walk together while he’s involved in a conversation with James and my father to preoccupy him. I’m going to go ahead and trust you – a bit leap of faith for me – don’t let me down, okay?”

“I won’t – I promise, Lois,” Chloe said sincerely.
Yes!

Well, gaaaahh. Clark and Lois are up against Tempus and Lex. They'd better beat them, at least with the help of Batman, Chloe and LabRat!

Ann

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Yay!!!! More TGNA!!!! WoOT! clap

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, wow, you posted, and I can't read till at least tomorrow afternoon. Argggh....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nancy, don't worry, it's a fairly short chapter, you'll whip thru it in no time!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, I'm finally back! Great part.

Awww.... I loved the bit about LabRat’s and Lois’ reunion.

Oh, no! They left LabRat by himself!

Did Clark forget to ask James about the guards?
<Wow, she *is* like me!> Lois thought.
Clois.

Come back soon!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL - "Clois" in this case, is referring to Chloe and Lois, not CLARK and Lois....LOL Nancy. I am going to finish this fic when I'm on vacation. I'm leaving April 10th to take a road trip first to Blacksburg VA to visit my niece who's attending VA Tech, then I'm heading to the gulf coast and I'm going as far as Corpus Christi Texas before heading back to CT ....

I will have my laptop with me and it's going to be just me and my two dogs, so I will have time to write and be creative.....

Be patient everyone... thanks!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard