Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
LOVED the changes/additions you made to the story!

She was the highest ranking journalist at the Planet, had been for several years, writing story after story that captured the public's admiration, and had many awards to prove it. Everyone aspired to attain her level of writing perfection. Her name was Catalina Grant.
Cat Grant as a star reporter? Nice touch!

I hope you continue this story very soon! And hope, somehow, you are able to insert Clark somewhere in the story. smile

malu wave

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I, too, thought the additions were great! Catalina Grant, star reporter, indeed! Please don't have the chandelier fall down on her. Eh - wait - wait - that ladder! That was the chandelier, wasn't it? What a great idea!

And Lex Luthor makes me cringe and shudder, but he always does. Lois sure needs to be saved from him, that much is certain.

I, too, am curious to see if Clark will make an appearance. I guess that depends on why he is playing the part of the Angel of Words in the first place, why he is hanging around the Daily Planet, why he is guiding Lois and why he keeps himself hidden.

Very interesting! Give us the next part soon! thumbsup

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
You could add a more Supermanish spin on the whole thing if you have Clark appear and befriend Lois. Of course then you'd have to think of a reason why he moonlights in tights and haunts the planet, but I have faith in you! Just a thought, plus you'd add yet another person to the romantic... square?

Who knows if that's a good or bad thing. goofy

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Eh - wait - wait - that ladder! That was the chandelier, wasn't it? What a great idea!
Not quite. If you'll remember, in "Phantom" during the Hannibal rehearsal, Carlotta warbling through "Think of Me", and the Phantom nearly hits her with a backdrop. That's what that was goofy .

But thanx everyone for commenting and encouraging me in this. Next part coming up very soon.....

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard