Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a tangled web you've composed here! eek Attempt on Lois, probable abduction of Lucy, murder, international conspiracy... shock Mix all of this and you get a bombshell plot. [Linked Image] So many questions and no answers. I'm on the edge of my seat. [Linked Image]

“Andy, if you only knew,” despite himself, Clark couldn’t help a bitter chuckle, “Our whole existence has no precedence.
So true. Don't give up, Clark. smile

Lois, I never told you that day because I thought you already knew. I’d lose myself forever if you left me. There will never be another woman. There’s never been anyone else. It’ll only ever be you, just like I promised. Now it’s time for you to keep your end of the bargain.

I need you, my Lois.

The chant in his mind grew louder and louder, taking form upon his lips unconsciously.

“Wake up, Lois! Come back to me!”
So sad and poignant. It's heartbreaking. [Linked Image]

Next Saturday night on WB! Stay tuned…
I'll be glued to computer, waiting for the next episode... err... part. laugh

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Still in the middle of mid-semesters, but I must reply to this. Or maybe I’m just procrastinating again.

Smirky – you read my chapter on Saturday? That’s good. Wouldn’t want the birthday dedication to get stale. Anyway, I’m thrilled at getting a review from you, but I meant it when I said you shouldn’t feel obliged to review. My life is just crazy right now, and what little time I have is spent on my own fic and FDK thread. Still I do read the postings of the authors I love, and then I go and save them to my desktop until I find time to leave them the lengthy reviews they deserve. Of course, I never do find time, so those fics keep glaring petulantly at me from my desktop every time I turn on the computer until I feel so guilty I shove something else in the back burner just so I can review and send them off. So far I’m slowly but surely working through the pile. So I didn’t really want to put the same stress on you. Just knowing that you’re reading is enough. The fact that you’re also reading even in the midst of all the craziness in your own life is hugely flattering.

Although, I think there should be some kind of law against having tests on Saturdays. mad

*wades through all the lovely compliments and emerges with a cherry-hued face* blush Married? Moi? That’s a bizarre idea! Yes, I do have siblings. I’m the eldest of three kids; I have a younger sister and a little brother more than ten years my junior. I often think I’ll never really want kids of my own when I grow up because I feel more like a mother to him than a sister. He’s my baby. goofy

I think I trust you to get us through this without . . . too much pain . . . But then, maybe I shouldn't be talking . . .
You bet ya, you can’t talk! After all the torment you put us through in Darkest Dreams?! You have some gall, woman! laugh

So I'm looking forward to those parts that you mentioned on DD's FDK for chapter 41, Hasini!

I read through the upcoming scene once more and realized they weren’t that much alike, but the other one I mentioned certainly is. Unfortunately, it’s going to be a while before I can post it.

You also love the darkest part of night and thunderstorms? Man, is this getting freaky! But then you’ve mentioned skiing and soccer so you’re obviously the athletic type. There’s one dissimilarity. Whew!

DD doesn’t sound ridiculous at all, if you really want to know. But I always go by the theory that there’s nothing known to God, man and beast that can’t be lampooned. It’s the law of ridiculousness. Anything that does not adhere to it is an abomination unto the human ego.

Thank you for the beautiful review, Smirkster! Now go write that paper! I won’t be responsible for a minus grade. Shoo! grumble laugh

Andreia – I look forward to your review just to see all those adorable gremlins! Where on earth do you get them? I’ll never forget that seal you pulled up out of nowhere during Faustian Bargain! I thought I’d have an aneurysm. rotflol

Bombshell plot? And a stick of dynamite no less! What is with people comparing this chapter to explosives? I can’t imagine what they’ll compare the next chapter to, seeing as that’s when the fun really gets started. But I’m certainly not complaining! *Hugs explosives tightly* My dynamite! Mine!

And now I must go. For though the FDK is lovely, dark and deep, I have promises to keep, and many assignments to write before I sleep.

Hasini.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Blogger
Blogger
Oh my, I just discovered this story and although it's the middle of the night and I'm tired, I couldn't stop reading... I just love your style! Beautiful images you conjure up with words. And the story itself carries so well, so naturally, and I'm all teary-eyed and waiting and anxious to read the next part...

notworthy

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God." -- Books of Bokonon
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I love the rain too. And I love the way you write.

Lois is hurt? Lucy has gone? Sam is being fatherly? Martha burns the food? Obviously the world has turned upside down.

Or is it that Lucy is hurt? Lois has disappeared? Sam is wrong? Martha is distracted and worried? Clark has no clue?

Not so sure Asha will be very important past the next chapter. At least that's the idea I am getting?

How are you going to glue these toys back together? I hope you're not using superglue or you will end up with Penguin hands. *mixes flour and water in a bowl and hands it to you* There you go - homemade pappa!

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard