Features Writer
Well...what do you think?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This was Good!! I love how it's all starting to come together
thumbsup

It was worse than he thought.

They loved him.
Try to take him out now and you could be in REAL trouble (on SOOOO many levels!) eek

“I’d have thought you’d have been all over the Superman story,” Clark said, feeling slightly miffed. Was it wrong that he’d been hoping she’d be a little bit impressed with his ability to fly?

“He’s promised me an interview,” Lois said. “He’s just the tip of the iceberg. We’ve already seen a man who can fly, a man who can paint the future, and another man who can teleport.”

“I haven’t seen that, “ Clark reminded her. “I’m still not sure…”
Poor Clark--the tables have turned

“Are they mutants? Aliens? Part of some government experiment gone wrong…or gone right? These are the questions that are going to get me a Pulitzer.”

“Us a Pulitzer,” Clark said.

As usual, Lois ignored him.
That's it Clark--you keep on trying and she might listen to you eventually.

Wonderful! I can't wait for the next installment

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Top Banana
Top Banana
Shayne, I love these. I love what you are doing with the stories. It will be interesting to see what happens with HRG tries to kill Superman. rotflol BUT... how long before they find Kyptonite?

Also interesting is the fact that Lois isn't as obsessed about Superman with all the others around. Or at least it doesn't seem like it yet. laugh

This is a lot of fun, I can't wait to see more.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, interesting. Nice beginning - I love that Lois gives Clark some credit for being right, at least in her thoughts.

Forty five years of work to protect the public was being undone in the space of ten minutes by someone who had slipped their grasp.
Now that would be an interesting twist. Clark's wondered for years whether he was the product of an experiment. Are you going to change Clark's origins? Or is he still from Krypton?

“There has been a huge upsurge in unexplained events over the past five years. People mysteriously being saved, people being lifted out of cars. My God, Clark. How many of them do you think there are out there?”
Not so many. Most of those rescues are probably Clark. He's just really, really fast. smile
“Are they mutants? Aliens? Part of some government experiment gone wrong…or gone right? These are the questions that are going to get me a Pulitzer.”

“Us a Pulitzer,” Clark said.

As usual, Lois ignored him.
<snort> clap
BJ

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
party hail
Delightful!! Wonderful!!

Somewhere along the line you need a behind the scene clash between B39(Trask) and the people hiding behind the paper company.

I loved your earlier clash between Lex and Linderman's group.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Another excellent part! smile dance

Can't wait for more!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok, loved this post!

Yes, Superman is going to be a PR disaster, for the 'paper company'. (Which I always thought was a clever cover, since most bogus covers have people working at some fake company that is only real on paper...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love the bit about Subject Omega.

“*Aren’t you excited about being here? Maybe we will finally get to meet him! The Superman! He can teach me how to be a real hero!*”
I love this. Hiro is now talking about Superman instead of Spiderman. Wish they’d do that on the show....

Another great part...

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
thumbsup

~•~
Merriwether
Merriwether
I meant to post this earlier, but then I got side tracked (bad sleep!) and forgot. Sorry!

Have I told you how much I love these crossovers? laugh The big bad corporation is going to trap Superman? I wonder if they have Kryptonite. I wonder if they know Bureau 37? eek

Of course, I love it every time Hiro appears. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Shayne: this is me officially nagging you for more. I haven't looked forward to new story parts so much in a looong time. Don't keep us hanging!

-C.

To thine own self be true.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard