Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry I'm so late. I've been so behind in my reading.

Clark flew as fast as his body would carry him – trying to outrun the truth.
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could sometimes outrun the truth?

Wouldn’t Henderson think it odd that Clark had just told him that he was at Lois’ apartment all night and then find out that her apartment had also been broken into?

Oh, no, Lois. Don’t go to see Dr. Peterson without Clark. Besides, how are you even going to remember how to get there?

I mean the proposal in her memory book - it's so sad that it was stolen
Don’t forget that Lois put the journal under her couch.

To Be Continued... devil
The two of you are truly evil! What a cliffhanger. Argghh.... devilsplat Makes me wish I'd waited a little longer to read - like when the next chapter is up.

I know this is a PG-13 board and all but...
Metro @!@# !%@ %&$^& ($) SUE (! @%@ ^$% #**&!!! %&$^& ($) DJ(! @%@ ^$%!!! (! @%@ ^$% #**&!!! %&$^& ($) (! @%@ ^$%?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!
My sentiments exactly.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh! Look at all this additional fdk! Yippee!

Hi Alayna22! Oooh! So glad to have a new reader/fdker. <g> Poor Clark... poor Lois... yes... <sniffle>. So glad you love a good cliffhanger, we've got a couple more up our sleeves. <g> Hah! Love the Bambi eyes. Well that will be up to Sue. She has part 21 right now and said she hoped to have it back to me by the end of the weekend. <g> Thanks for the fdk!

Jojo! Hi! No apologies necessary... but I won't lie and say that I haven't missed your longer reviews. <hugs> I'm glad to get any kind of review though, I definitely won't complain. I'm so glad you love and adore it, thank you. Hopefully if we play our cards right it's going to be fairly exciting from here on out...

Thanks.

Hi Lara! Yay, you're back! Yes, booooo for all day training sessions. Oooh, and how fun that you have a LnC friend at work. Hee hee. Have you told him about the message boards and archive yet? We could have a new FoLC. <g>

quote:Dan was on top of things... for once.

Huh? Dan? What's he doing there? Or is it me that's all consufed, again?
Clark is thinking that "Dan is on top of things..." because Dan obviously made it down to the police precinct and had reported the break-in at Lois's apartment - that's what the precinct had called to inform Henderson of.

And again <hugs> I'm so glad you enjoy a good a-plot - there will be more b-plot too... but definitely more a-plot. <g>

Heh - a lot of requests and begging in that last paragraph. goofy Totally made my 'evil' day. <g> Thanks Lara!

Hi Andreia!!!

For the first time, Jimmy Interruptus was right on time.
Ha ha. Yes. Glad you enjoyed that. <g>

Hmmm, yes, it's good that Clark was able to get that message on his machine. But it was sort of a two-edged sword. On the one hand, now he knows about Dr. Peterson. But on the other hand, if Lois "hadn't" left that message... perhaps she wouldn't have been broken in on to begin with...? Although perhaps that wouldn't have mattered when it came to her increased memory issues... <eg> I guess we'll just have to see, won't we?

Lois and her stupid pride. She hasn't her journal (it's still hidden in her sofa, right?),
Ahhh, you've been paying attention... <g> I guess we'll have to see, won't we?

That is because you *should* wait for him, you pighead. [Grumble]
I loved this line Andreia - totally cracked me up. <g>

I hope to have the next part up soon - It's in Sue's capable hands right now. <g> Thanks!

Hi James!

Holy cow!!! Sue and my ears are burning from all the profanity!!! I just didn't think you had it in you, James! goofy Ha ha ha. Thanks for the fdk and glad you feel better now. <g>

Oh, good, Babsi. I'm glad I just misunderstood you. And yes, stay away from those pretty yellow pills. <g> We'll see what we can do about your memory. goofy

Hi Nancy! Thanks for the fdk!!!

Well Clark didn't tell Henderson he had been over there all night. When Jimmy asks Clark where he had been, he says: "I was with Lois. We were working on the story." For all Henderson or Jimmy knew, that could mean they had been on a stake-out - away from both of their apartments. He didn't really go into detail. And then when Henderson says Lois's apartment was broken into, Clark says: "I was over there this morning and helped Lois clean up." Makes it sound like he went over there that morning - or came back... <shrug> or at least that's how I was trying to get Clark to explain it. <g>

As far as Lois remembering how to get to Doc Peterson's office... when she's on the phone with him, she asks "Are you at the Neurological Clinic?" He says yes. So apparently she knows where that clinic is...as an investigative reporter, she knows that city like the back of her hand. She's missing the last 6 mths of her memory - but nothing beyond that. She would still remember how to get around the city.

Yes, she did put that journal under her couch - is it still there? I guess we'll see... <g>

Heh - more cursing - should that be making me grin as much as it is? <g> Thanks Nancy!

Thanks again everyone for all this fdk! Hopefully part 21 will be up in the next day or two. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard