Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nice installment, Carol!

Lois had spent virtually all of the last couple of days in the library – pouring over the texts Zara had pointed out.
Eh, Lois speaks and reads Kryptonian? I must have missed that in the earlier parts. Time for a re-read.
"Not just morally, ethically, spiritually, physically, positively, absolutely, undeniably and reliably dead? Not just merely dead? Not just really most sincerely dead?" Lois arched one eyebrow trying to comprehend what she was being told.

Zara looked at her oddly.

Lois sighed. "Wizard of Oz. I was in the play."
<snicker!> Cute. rotflol
"He was raised on a planet with a yellow sun. It's made his physiology different than ours. He can't handle the Kryptonian virus that he was infected with."
Interesting interpretation that the yellow sun changed his physiology rather than him simply lacking the immunities usually gained during childhood. Or, maybe that's what you meant.

BJ

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Erm. I guess I was thinking of some sort of self translating thing... Kind of like a babel fish. Yeah that's it smile .

I don't know if it *changed* his physiology, but maybe *affected* it... Will have to ponder that wording...

Thanks!
Carol

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Carol, I saw this on the Today's Active Topics page with the first line, "Lois, listen, I'm married to Zara now," and I thought, what??? Gotta go read that! So I'm all caught up and really enjoying it. Clark better come back to life!

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard