Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, better, worse? Is everyone getting a little tired of the whole series? What do you think?

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I like it thus far. I enjoyed the way Mark pulled the info out of Lois's head.

I also like that you have her hiding it from Clark.
from an earlier part
Lois didn’t believe anything she didn’t see with her own two eyes. The only problem was, she’d seen this with her own eyes, and she knew it for what it was- the story of the century.

And there wasn't any way she was sharing a Pulitzer with a greenhorn like Kent.
I am puzzled about how Linderman knows about the El symbol.

I am delighted that Clark's telepathic ability has somehow given him a shield.

Matt Parkman said, turning to his temporary partner. “But that guy with her…there’s something strange about him.”

“Oh?”

“I couldn’t read him at all. It was like he wasn’t there.” Matt shook his head. “It was almost like it was with the Haitian.”
I didn't start watching HEROS till recently. I've only watched the pilot the parts available in the NBC myspace web viewer.

I look forward to a Clark and Sylar showdown.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh!!! *clapping excitedly* I love your series!! laugh

Great part - nice of your to bring out Linderman. With Lex. hehehe! smile I'm really having the best time reading these. I hope you'll keep going!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Merriwether
Merriwether
Eek! Lex and Linderman! How scary, especially since Lex is working for Linderman. All fear!

And yay, Matt and the FBI chick whose name I can never remember! Odd how he can't read Clark.

Odd that Clark is the most powerful.. I always consider Peter that.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow. It is so weird to see Lex as a puppet, taking orders instead of just giving them.

Great scene with Matt and Lois, especially when he caught her little digs. Poor Matt! goofy
I hope there will be more of this. smile

One thing, though:
Lois sighed. She’d already memorized the woman’s badge number. That would lead him to both their identities.
Him who?

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Framework4:
I am puzzled about how Linderman knows about the El symbol.

Linderman has precogs as well. Issac is not the only one that sees the future.

Loving this story. It definitely has the mark of ShayneT's Muse written all over it.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, wonderful plot development. Loved the creepy scene with Lex and Linderman.
The woman smiled mirthlessly. “According to the Patriot Act, you don’t have a right to anything. Just be happy that you aren’t a suspected terrorist-yet.”
/me shudders. Loss of rights due to the 'war on terror' is bad enough, but having someone pull information from your head without your consent? That's so ... violating.
But that guy with her…there’s something strange about him
shock Ack! Clark can't be exposed before he even gets around to creating Superman. Run away!

Thanks for writing and posting.
BJ

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Another great part. Lois with Parkman...lol. I like how he was able to poke back at her a little. It will be interesting to see how Parkman decides to pursue Clark, if maybe the potential FBI investigation will stop Superman from even coming into existence.

Keep it coming. This can never get old.

-C.

To thine own self be true.
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
As James says, Framework, the painter isn't the only one able to see the future. Given just how much Linderman seems to know, it seems likely that he would have at least some of them working for him.

Thanks for the encouragement, Lara.

As for whether Peter is the most powerful...well, it depends on whether he can imitate Clark. Of course, that might cause him to melt down even earlier than he will in the series. Too much power for the human body to handle.

Sorry Queen of Capes. That was a typo. I haven't had a beta reader in three years.

Thanks, James.

BJ...if they had telepaths, you know they'd use them...

Ann...the worst thing about telepathy would be finding out things you didn't want to know...like how the woman you are attracted to is looking at your beer gut and shuddering, or how your wife is cheating on you...heh heh.

Thanks for all the encouragement.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The most powerful of all the mutant freaks that had been popping up around the world for the past forty five years.
45 years? For Superman? Are you making him older? Or did I miss something?

Frozen bodies, heads with the top of the skulls missing; Lois had a feeling that this would feature in her nightmares for a long time,
No doubt.

Interesting that the cop couldn’t read Clark’s mind since Clark is also telepathic.

Nice part, Shayne.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Mr. Bennett's company Primatech has a real website. According to it, the company was established in 1962.

Since we know that the company was working at least 16 or 17 years ago, and that the parents of people with abilities often have abilities, it seems likely that Primatech was established as a cover from the very beginning.

So the company had been in business five years by the time Clark even arrived...

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I see. I assumed that since Clark wasn't Superman yet that you had 're-aged' him... Or set Heroes in 1993.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Actually, you are right, Classicalla. In order to make this work, it has to be set in 2006. CLark is still 27, so he was born in 1979.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard