Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40433 03/14/07 06:12 PM
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, what do you think? Where should I go next?

Merriwether
Merriwether
When you mentioned Chandra at the beginning, I thought you were going to introduce Mohinder. But then there was Claire! *bouncy* Don't worry, Clark, Claire can keep secrets.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! I like!! smile

You believe in palm readers, tarot cards, psychic hotlines, Clark. You’ve got to wise up!
LOL! I know another hot guy who believes in those things. And had a partner who didn't, even... They could so double date! hehehe!

I like that you brought in Claire while she was doing her Superman thing. Nice touch!

Have you brought DL and Micah in yet? And I seem to remember you'd brought Sylar in once - what happened then? I'd love to know. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
OOh. There better be more to this one. It's a very nice set-up to something, well, a lot like Heroes, but with an alien thrown in there to kinda muddy things up. It'd be intersting to see what kind of different direction that Clark could throw Mohinder in if he ever sought him out.

I've been enjoying all these crossovers, Shayne. Please give us some more.

-C.

To thine own self be true.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I'm so woefully behind in my reading that I'll just say it was a nice part!

Bring on the next one!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very nice, I am enjoying all of these.

D8a's Muse.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I'm sure Mohinder is coming. I'm appreciative of those of you who are still following these.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
he cheerleader was already turning to look at him when he rushed toward her.....He barely missed being caught on camera, and had to do some fancy maneuvering to keep out of everyone’s line of sight.....the girl was gone.... he realized that the fire had burned most of his ski-mask away.
Oh nice. So she can look for Clark.

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard