Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Lois still hasn't taken a second glance at that article, and Clark hasn't asked her why she's mad at him--only assumed it was because of what he said to her on the street. They have a couple of serious communication issues right there.

I hope they actually talk it out in chapter 23, considering we now know that it's the LAST chapter.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, I hope you let them figure that out, too. So if the next chapter is the last chapter, does that mean there will be a sequel? Huh? Huh? How can you possibley wrap this up in one chapter?

More soon, Elisabeth. Sorry, there's not more feedback. I'm just super tired right now.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Elisabeth - I'm still loving this but am with the others in thinking that one more part just won't be enough!!!

The rest soon please!!
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it!

How can you possibley wrap this up in one chapter?
I'll be standing by impatiently to find out! peep

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
D8a's Muse here, posting pre-posting comments from D8a's reading of the beta version of this post.

But she sidled up behind him, moaning and sighing as she rubbed her leg against his. He shoed her away, but it merely jangled her beads. She gasped in delight.
Ok, now I know what Martha was hearing...

The next thing he knew, her lips were atop his. She smelled like heaven in his arms. He lost himself in the taste and the feel of her.
Ah, so there was a kiss...

“Didn’t she call that perfume ‘Revenge?’” Lois recalled. “Maybe she sprayed a lover and it backfired. Removed the wrong inhibitions.”
eww, that could have made PML sooo much darker...(Open challenge to anyone, hmm.)

Clark could tell by the white-knuckled way she gripped her pencil that Lois was still seething, but she curtly nodded her agreement.
I can just see her doing this. In my mind it is a mechanical pencil, otherwise we would have heard a snap!

“Gifted hearing, gifted breath and gifted smell. If you had blond hair and blue eyes, Hitler would have loved you.
OUCH!!

You’re a real Superman.”
Elisabeth mentioneded Ubermann, and I told her that would have been perfect, given Lois's talent with language, but she told me that she had actually debated with herself about it and Superman won. Pity.

“Maybe you’re not as in-the-know as you think you are,” he suggested.
So, take that, Lois! :p

Her friendship with Clark was way too complicated. One minute he was asking her out, the next he was stealing credit for her work, and in the next breath he was admitting to being a liar. She sighed. He could have the blonde. She was out of there.
The first time I read this, I read it as "He could have BEEN a blonde." And snorted to myself. Then I read it again and realized she wasn't calling Clark ditzy.../me shrugs Oh well..

Nothing from me. I have to go use a feather duster on D8a. He's awfully ticklish and it is so much more affective than the whip to get him to write.

D8a's Muse.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Merriwether
Merriwether
I finally got through to read this chapter! great stuff...but I am also curious to see how this will be wrapped up in one more chapter. Hopefully a long chapter! I'm sorry I can't say much this time round, but I'm dying the next part!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Hi, all. Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Having finished this story, I've been hard at work putting the polish on the next one.

DS, you put it quite well. It does all come down to communication. It would be a pretty lousy story if they never got around to talking to each other, so you can take this promise to the bank. Next part, they will TALK.

Sorry, Classicalla, I don't have any plans for a sequel in the works. Too many other ideas. Now that I've gotten my feet wet doing fanfic, you can't hold me back. Posting my first fic to the archives and writing the first full-length fic that I actually like, it's all been inspirational.

Thanks, as always, Maria for being so faithful with the feedback. You would think Clark would notice something was amiss. I promise to get it all figured out next part.

Hi, Carol. Welcome. Just hang in there with me (you, too, Sheila). I'll try not to leave you hanging when I wrap this up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Gifted hearing, gifted breath and gifted smell. If you had blond hair and blue eyes, Hitler would have loved you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUCH!!
Aren't you glad I save my sarcasm for Lois's keyboard?

Hopefully a long chapter! I'm sorry I can't say much this time round, but I'm dying the next part!
The next part is the size of Texas. It's also too rough to post, as of yet. I have sent it off to the beta-reader, but you all know that DJ has a lot of RL responsibilities, as well. (As well as writing 50 First Revalations. We can't miss that one.) I'll get back to you all as soon as I have something worth posting.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Update from Elisabeth's Muse.

The posting of the last part will be delayed.

1. Her father is in town and she only sees him about twice a year, so she is making the best of it.

2. DJ has sent back the last post with lots of amusing notes and corrections laugh . Given the length of this last post, these will take time to implement.

3. D8a is headding out of town on Sunday. If Elisabeth doesn't have access to his computer long enough this week, she may not be able to post until next Friday. I will do my utmost to influence D8a to allow her access.

D8a's Muse.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yippee!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard