Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Mayson...uggg! Great chapter, though. Finally, Lois seems to be opening up to Clark. Maybe Mayson will get Lois and Clark's relationship moving faster! evil

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Blue arrow on the story, please! smile

Ideas for parts 20 and beyond:
1. Place canon in a large bowl.
2. Mix well.
I really had no idea what you meant here, but it did make me laugh.

I love it when you say things like ‘gussied up’. I can definitely tell the region of the country you are from!

The last few bites dribbled across his tie, the red one—although it was merely coincidental that he wore a red tie only a day after Lois commented on how much she liked that color on him.
Umm... Didn’t Clark have a golf shirt on? Does one wear a tie with a golf shirt? I’m clueless about that one.

But there was something strange about the beeping contraption the kid was holding that made Clark’s Spidey senses tingle.
rotflol

[Linked Image]

So was the mom and pop restaurant blown up or was it another building?

Oh, boy. Mayson Drake.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Somebody e-mailed me that dancing Spiderman on my birthday a couple of years ago, and I laughed out loud when I saw it.

Very nice chapter, although it was a bit short. Clark's getting tired of 'no' despite the language, isn't he? Such a normal, human reaction. I always liked Farrah Forke (the actress playing Mayson) and I was disappointed when she died in the show. Maybe Clark can save her this time.

And we need to know how well Lois's interview went! If her appearance hit Clark that hard, it would surely clobber Luthor, wouldn't it? And since she's got this wall up between herself and the rest of humanity, will Lex be able to scale it with his charm, money, and evil roots?

Still reading, still interested. More, more, more!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Classicalla, you are so right! First, about the fact that I forgot the blue arrow. Thanks so much. But more importantly, Clark would totally look stupid with a golf shirt and a red tie. goofy With myself and two beta readers, you would think one of them would catch it. I'll be sending you an ice cream sundae in your e-mail. The virtual kind are calorie-free.

Nice to know that you are still reading, Sheila & Terry. I hope to answer all of your questions very soon. (As soon as I finish writing the silly thing, since my notes aren't as entertaining as little phrases like "gussied up.")

So I better quit leaving feedback and start writing. laugh

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Classicalla, you are so right! First, about the fact that I forgot the blue arrow. Thanks so much. But more importantly, Clark would totally look stupid with a golf shirt and a red tie. [Goofy] With myself and two beta readers, you would think one of them would catch it. I'll be sending you an ice cream sundae in your e-mail. The virtual kind are calorie-free.
Eeeek! Sheesh that's 2 mistakes on 2 different stories in the last 2 days - I'm slipping... surely it has something to do with the cold/headache I've been fighting on and off??? Sorry Elisabeth - can I blame it on the fact that I was getting really wrapped up in the story? It's so good right now!!!

I am working on part 22... Loved part 20 and 21 <g> And am enjoying 22 as well....

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm blaming my hubby, since he's been known to wear much worse. And he pre-read this one, too.

Of course, he usually does things like wear purple ties with red shirts. His work requires ties to be worn, but they don't require them to match. So he doesn't. 'Nuf said.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey! Hey!

I resemble that remark. You ought to see what I'm wearing tomorrow. A navy blue shirt with a hunter green and maroon entwined tie. It has the words from Corinthians 13 on it, "Love is patient; Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast..."

But black pants, of course. (Although, I've been known to indulge in the occasional pair of white socks when the laundry is still in a basket downstairs.)

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hehe... changing your name again, I see...

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Merriwether
Merriwether
I resemble that remark.
lol. My grandpa uses that phrase too.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I've never heard that saying before. Cool.

Well I'm back in and reading. I needed a longer chapter to get my fix.

Ah, sorry my brother is ringing the doorbell. I gotta go. I hope to leave something later.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I've never heard that saying before. Cool.

Well I'm back in and reading. I needed a longer chapter to get my fix.

Ah, sorry my brother is ringing the doorbell. I gotta go. I hope to leave something later.

[edit - ugh ... oops! How'd I do that. Well it's so great that I posted the same thing twice!]

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Maybe a little jealousy is exactly what Lois needs ...

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It has the words from Corinthians 13 on it, "Love is patient; Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast..."
Okay completely off-topic, that sounds like an awesome tie, James! That's such a rockstar verse in the Bible.

Ooh, you evil writer bringing in Mayson Drake! But I do agree with Nan, bring on the jealousy! It's time for Lois to see what she's missing. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

Her home phone and not her work cell. Clark picked up the not-so-subtle hint. He paused a beat as he accepted the card with its tacit invitation.
:rolleyes: She is throwing herself at him.

mad Don't like Mayson.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love the out-of-order "mixture" of canon we're getting in this story. It's kinda fun that PML comes right before Church of Metropolis.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Hi, all,

This is my second attempt at replying. I closed the wrong window. (You'd be so proud of me. I didn't even THINK a dirty word.)

Anyway, the last time I started with an apology. Sorry for the long delay, guys. I might not be able to hit the boards on a weekday for the next couple of weeks.

Woody, I'm so sorry to hear that your grandpa resembles my husband. :p My condolenses. But at least that makes him a young, whippersnapper.

Terry, SuperRoo, I promise this is the shortest chapter before the end of the story. Hopefully, you'll get your fix the next time.

Nan, JD, I hope you enjoy what Mason adds to the story. (Although DJ was pouting when she saw where things were going.)

Maria, sorry you dislike Mason so much. You just may be seeing a lot of her. wink

DS, I'm glad you enjoy it when I mix things up. You'll find that I'm pretty irreverant when it comes to canon.

Thanks all for your feedback.

Elisabeth
who promised hubby she'd start getting to bed on-time so as not to be so grumpy in the mornings. Maybe I'll get some time to post the next part in the morning. I'll try.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard