Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#39809 03/05/07 08:00 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Sue, I pretty much want to echo everything DJ just said. She said just about everything I've been thinking since I read this the other day. And I too love AngryClark. blush

But this is my absolute favorite line:
He knew she wasn't strong all the time - and she knew that he was.
I don't know what it is about that line, but it's beautiful. I love when you throw these short stories at us. They are always fantastic!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#39810 03/08/07 04:59 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOVE IT!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#39811 03/08/07 05:25 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I read this a few days ago and naturally got distracted by one of the many domestic emergencies that seem to be completely expected around here :rolleyes: So now I'll leave the feedback -- a little late but better than never.

Excellent story. You got Lois's reactions down perfectly, and Clark's as well. And, as has been said before, I can't see Lois breaking down in front of anyone except Clark. Swearing in front of someone else, hitting something, losing her temper maybe, but not breaking down. That would be something she would resist except in the presence of someone she truly trusted.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#39812 03/30/07 11:23 AM
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
And if Nan thinks she was late...Well, I have a reason. Our shared laptop crashed and died a gruesome death. Getting it all back together, getting all the programs installed, and answering e-mails has been a long and tedious process, and in the meantime, I've missed out on two months worth of fanfic!

So, Sue, thank you. This was a great story, and you, as always, walked that fine line and came out beautifully at the end, with a clear look at Lois' character, Clark's character, and even Superman's character, and then you neatly tied it all together in a beautiful ending.

You are the Queen. notworthy

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
#39813 04/04/07 07:30 AM
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Waaahhhhh!!!!! whinging

This was awesome. *sigh*

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
#39814 06/17/07 07:47 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sweet Lord I really have been out of it. thumbsup

So sorry I missed this one the first time around. Thanks for sharing it with us. thumbsup

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard