Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I wish I'd downloaded and kept all the lovely comments you guys posted after I first posted part 39. All I have are my memories- but I'll say now - thank you, all of you who said such nice things about this story. It was so nice to see that what I'd attempted to portray was working; that you picked up on all the things I wanted to show about this Lois.

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Janet, I can't remember what exactly I said on my pre-crash FDK, but here's a little note for posterity to say that I did enjoy it. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, Janet, I remember something that I didn't say, but that Terry said so eloquently. He said that your story has shown the amazing journey of this Lois Lane who was orphaned for the second time at age five (or was it seven?), when her beloved Mama died. Ever since then, this shy, amazing girls have lived in an emotional vacuum, pretty much cut off from all other people, and justifiably frightened at her discovery that she is physically completely different from everybody else, since she is endowed (or cursed?) with many incredible abilities. Your story has detailed the journey of this Lois into a world where, thanks to Clark, she has found her place, where she can live, laugh and love and use her abilities to truly fight the dragons that her Mama told her about when Lois was a little child.

This has been a very, very beautiful story, Janet.

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard