Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This was probably one of the best chapters of this story! It was so emotional, especially concerning Clark. His vulnearability showed. I think he is softening toward allowing Lois into his personal life.

I was afraid that Clark would be more angry at Lois than he actually was. I thought he would feel violated. However, Lois realized that she did not want to deal with an angry Clark Kent and just let it go, unaware that she simply caught Clark off guard and he didn't really know how to handle her. That's what love does to one!

But ahh...they made up. Let Smallville be magic for them. Soon! I think Becca will be surprisingly receptive!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, let me say again that I love this story. Sorry my previous feedback was lost (due to the crash).

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Still loving this story. Keep going!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks guys! I appreciate that. And I will keep your previous feedback in mind. A crash can't destroy everything wink And I've got a little more time to prepare the rest ogf the story.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard