Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Yummy all around. clap
So when ya gonna post the next part? Isn't ready yet?

I know, you can't keep us happy no matter how you try! Unless, of course, you post part 12 in the next ten minutes or so....

Jackie

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow.

Okay, I know it's gfic, but I still want a cigarette goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Do you even smoke, Pam?

Whew! That stepped all over the rating border and made me want to go camping with my wife if only I could somehow acquire superpowers for the duration of the trip. From what I remember about sleeping in canvas tents, we didn't have anywhere near as much fun as Clark and Lois are having.

Ready for the next part! Keep up the steamy - er- the good work!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol, no, I don't smoke, actually, but it seemed the traditional thing to do wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks! I will confess (now) that I have been worried out my mind the past week or so. The only comments I got on part 10 were from people who had already read it on the n-side. I kept telling myself that if I were out of line and had offended anyone I would be hearing from the moderators or something.

I was beyond relieved to hear from you, Terry and Pam. Yes, I stepped all over the line, but (hopefully, thankfully) didn't cross it. Whew!

Thanks for letting me know you're still reading. Smoke if you got 'em!

Sue

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
Finally got caught up!

Loved it tremendously and I'm impressed by your ability to make gfic incredibly hot <g>. Very nicely done.

So, where's part 12? I don't have to go make another trailer to motivate you, do I?

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
wildguy

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Kerth
Kerth
I don't have to go make another trailer to motivate you, do I?
Is that an option? 'Cause I can sit on the story for *ages* if it is. <g>

No, the real reason for the delay is that I had printed out the last couple of parts of the story to take home and really work on (I do better with paper in front of me over a monitor - kind of like how I have to read the dialogue out loud (or at least mutter it to myself) before I'll use it). Anyway, I accidentally left part of it on the printer and my office mate helpfully left it sitting on my desk for me to find the next morning. I was mortified and it kinda sucked all of the joy for writing out of me for a little while. He's never said a word to me, which gives me hope that he either didn't read it or has forgotten the incident entirely.

So I'm working on it. Slowly but surely.

Sue (who firmly believes that any vid by C_A is a good thing)

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard