Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi, Vsp! Couldn't find the fdk folder, so I guess I'll jut start one. This was veeeeery interesting. <g>

According to Sigmund Frood, Lois and Clark unconsciously *want* their son to discover Clark's identity on his own, thus their compulsion to show him certain films... Either that, or you're just really good at finding and drawing out parallels. laugh

I like the part about Teela "running around chasing Prince Adam", ala Lois Lane. razz

After stopping a traffic accident near New Troy High, Clark decided that since he was in the area, he might as well check up on how Jonathan was doing. Conscious of Jonathan’s need for him to appear “cool”, he decided to remain in the suit, since for some unfathomable reason everyone but Clark seemed to think that it fit that description.
Oh, dear. Here we go... goofy

In his best Superman voice, he said, “That’s not what your mother said last night.” He then put on his most smug Superman expression
goofy
Incidentally, have you seen this: Shortpacked! webcomic

~•~
V
vsp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
V
LOL!!! I hadn't seen that before, actually! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, haha. It's even funnier because it's dark, brooding (serious) Batman playing DDR.

And yes, this series is set between parts 5 and 6 of super kid, but after return of the suit.

Top Banana
Top Banana
*GROAN* Oh, that's bad (but in a good way).

LOVE IT!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
That's so very funny! In fact, now I'm inspired to write a vignette. Maybe I can do this 'short and funny' thing too. Although I doubt I'll ever be able to produce anything of this high caliber.

As I read this, the faces of my children as they were teens flashed into my mind, like the time my wife tried to say something hip and my son's girlfriend laughed and said that adults shouldn't use teen slang and I said 'Word up!' and everyone laughed any my wife agreed that it was a bad idea.

"I slept with your father last night!" rotflol

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard