OP Offline
Columnist
Where is the kissing?

Great part like always, but I missed Becca and a bit of kissing. wink

Can't wait for the next one.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! grumble Hope Lois gather information that back-up Clark's stories.

grumble Lois need to trace the donation made by Mrs. Donovan with Clark's moving patters.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, damn him (Clark) for not telling Lois. I''ve just about had enough of him! Let them talk about last night and get things out in the open! All things! wallbash

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great part, I cant wait to see what happens with Child Services and Lois and Clark. smile1 clap

Kate laugh

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Just a quick note before I leave for London:

Without really noticing it, Clark had crossed the Planet’s lobby and had stepped into one of the elevators. Before he even knew it, he was in the newsroom. Everything looked as usual, but why shouldn’t it? Because Lois had kissed him? Because he had returned the kiss? Clark went down the ramp towards his desk, almost surprised that no one shot him knowing glances. But what was he expecting? That Jimmy would ask what touching Lois’ lips felt like? For Heaven’s sake, it was just a kiss, nothing out of the ordinary. He hadn’t made love to her; it had just been a kiss.
I totally loved this!!!

But I agree with everyone else, Clark. You need to tell her. If you didn't tell Lily, that was probably a mistake, and not another reason not to tell Lois!!!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part. I especially loved this:

He would end up appearing with a blue spandex suit and a charcoal jacket instead of a cape.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hi girls, thanks for your feedback. Hehehe, I would be really afraid of you now, hadn't I already written the revelation scene before I even posted this. So I can lie back now and wait for my beta-reader to send it back to me.

Just a quick note before I leave for London:
London,Ann? Sigh. It's been such a long time since I was there.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great part!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard