Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Oh, my, what a part! And what a mystery!

Her eyes were gleaming with joy. Her encounter with Superman had obviously had similar effects on both of them.
I bet! thumbsup

Clark, the gentleman, obviously didn’t have much say in this apartment.
Well, as soon as Lois moves in, Clark anybody doesn't have much to say in his own apartment. laugh

“I found a substitute,” Lois replied.

“Really? You’ve gotta tell me. I’m afraid that I will get tired of that story some day soon.”
I can relate. My daughter is the same, preferring to having read the same book to her again and again.

Clark blinked. Someone had to slap his face, hard.
I doubt that it will do him any good. He's invulnerable, so it doesn't even hurt.

“It was the natural thing to do, Lois. When Lily appeared on my doorstep I couldn’t possibly sent her away, no one would have done that,” Clark replied.
Clark, you've got no idea! But I like his sweet, naive way of thinking.

She blinked, slowly getting aware of the fact that she was in her hotel room. Why was that? Hadn’t she been in Clark’s apartment, hadn’t they spent a passionate night together?
Ask Clark, he might share your memory of the previous night...

“She married a Texan billionaire,” Lois continued. “I remember reading about that in some paper a few years ago. They called her the Silver Cinderella because she was already close to 50 when she married for the first time.”
So, who is she? She can hardly be Martha's sister, considering she married that late. And considering that there is Oklahoma between Texas and Kansas, it doesn't really fit. Although if you place Smallville in the utter Soutwest of KS and Mr. Donovan at the northernmost border... Hmmm. Would explain why Lily had no siblings. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Was he going to be mad because she had kissed him without his permission? What would she have said if he had been the one who just bent down to capture her lips in such a kiss? She wouldn’t have complained, Lois thought dreamily. Absolutely not!
I doubt that Clark will complain. But if places had been reversed, Lois would have made a scene!

Go on writing like that and... I don't know what then. Just go on like that. wink

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
And he had definitely chosen the wrong person as an enemy. Lois wondered what he might have done wrong to incur the Donovans wrath.
At last a reason for CSD to be after Clark.!!

Margaret Donovan worked for Child Services somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Smallville?

my aunt... married someone she wasn’t really in love with. While he was about the richest man around Smallville,
Margaret Donovan ...married a Texan billionaire,
Hmm, perhaps the same man that had been married to Clark's aunt?

Or perhaps she simply knows some of Clark's history and thinks he not trustworthy?

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
When my parents adopted me, my mother and my grew even further apart.”
confused my mother and my...?
My mother and my aunt, I'd say.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Barbara, I'm all flustered here, trying in vain to use photobucket to post a picture of myself here on the boards. No luck. Feels like I've been trying for hours.

So... my concentration isn't at its best. But you know, I found the ending of this part particularly intriguing. Someone has been telling the Child Services that Clark is an unfit father? Could it be... we are not talking about... Clark's aunt, are we?

The mystery deepens! And yes, yes, yes, go, Lois and Clark, try to find your way to one another!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
great part and I hope Lois can help Clark. I loved the kiss in the last part. smile1

Can't wait for more parts. thumbsup

Top Banana
Top Banana
So, is Becca's real father trying to take her away from Clark? I'm not quite sure that I understand. dizzy

Hurry back!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, let’s see. I got half way through this last night before the board went down. I don’t know what happened to my feedback up to that point. I always put it in a word file a transfer it over, but I guess I must have not saved it... So anyway, feedback starts in the middle.

Clark blinked. Someone had to slap his face, hard. What was he thinking? He couldn’t easily make Lois Becca’s mother, not even in his daydreams.
Go ahead and dream, Clark!

The last coherent thought Clark might have had right then was forgotten. What had started as a brief, dry kiss on the cheek turned into something far more intimate. Her lips trailed from the corner of his mouth to his lips. Or was it his head that moved just enough to make her touch his lips?
clap

She was sweet; better than chocolate
So is he...

Lois shot him an embarrassed glance. She mumbled a quick goodbye and was gone before Clark was able to move.
Ah, Lois! Get a clue, girl!

Margaret Donavan. The mystery increases.... She sounds like a menace to society. And unfortunately there really are people like that. (I used to work with one...)

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
She sounds like a menace to society. And unfortunately there really are people like that. (I used to work with one...)
Yeah!!!!! Happy dance!!!! Something, Nancy thinks is believable!!!!! dance dance dance

I have to say that I think the biggest mystery in this story are your threories as to who the Mrs. Donovan is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Margaret Donovan ...married a Texan billionaire,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, perhaps the same man that had been married to Clark's aunt?
confused Okay, how do you come to think of this?

A good catch does not necessarily have to mean that he's a billionaire... or does it? eek

So, is Becca's real father trying to take her away from Clark? I'm not quite sure that I understand.
Neither do I. How does Becca's father get in the picture? I mean, he ran away, why should he try to get Becca now?

Thanks for your feedback guys. I hope I'm able to solve some of the mystery in the next part. I guess I'm too good at hiding my hints...

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
And the plot thickens... lovin' it! cool thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard