Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ooh, nice! You actually got the interview in, as opposed to the way it went in the show. That's awesome. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, another part? Yay!

I loved the way Clark listened in on Lois' singing. And the way he has to kick himself in order to return to reality. How much sweeter can it get? notworthy

But I think he could have given her something more of an interview. I always found it sad that he never really tells her anything interesting.

Mellie

--------------------
Helau! Or, as we say in my place: Solich, lot jonn!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hehe, I knew you would react, Mellie.

Thanks for the feedback.

I loved the way Clark listened in on Lois' singing. And the way he has to kick himself in order to return to reality. How much sweeter can it get?
Oh, I can think of a way... cool

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I loved the interview - I'm sure you already knew! wink And Clark's reaction to when he heard Lois signing. hehehe!

“Yes, but not only that. When I concentrate on a spot I can use my eyes like a laser. Or I can warm up your cold hands. Trust me?” he asked and gently took her hand in his. As she nodded her agreement, he sent comforting warmth in her fingers that were frozen from the winter air.
Very nice!! smile It's pretty sexy, too, I think. hehe!

When she saw the same foolish lovingly expression on both Superman’s and Clark’s face, wouldn’t she just know the truth? Nobody could be so stupid!
Not stupid... Blind. wink

Nice part! ...and the next is also very nice, isn't it? hehehe! laugh laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I, too, liked the interview, and I loved how Superman reacted to hearing Lois sing. Now, of course, I want things to move forward between them, I guess because I spent so many years seeing them stuck at pretty much this stage and going nowhere. Ah, well... I know you ABC TV LnC show fans look at things differently.

I so want him to tell her the truth about himself, Barbara. And then I want a real romance to develop from there. Please?

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Hehe, I knew you would react, Mellie.
Well, I couldn't resist. Although I only made it look like my signature instead of actually changing it. I'm not that much into carnival.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part, Barbara!!

Robur Viridis
Nice touch.

“So you are a man?”
I always love it when Lois asks if Superman is a man.

More soon, please!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I couldn't resist. Although I only made it look like my signature instead of actually changing it. I'm not that much into carnival.
Neither am I. I will change my signuture before Wednesday.

And then I want a real romance to develop from there
You know what that means, Ann, don't you? You'll have to provide me with more feedback for part 10, because you'll certainly going to like the development wink I want to write the revelation scene soon, so I think you know what will help...

I'm going to post Part 10 as soon as possible. Depends on how much I'm able to write this weekend. I've got a little cold, so it might take somewhat longer.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard