Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Plus, Lana was exhausting, She was demanding, impertinent, and high maintenance.

Lois Lane wouldn’t be anything like that, Clark was sure. She seemed like the perfect girl, the sort of girl he could take home to his mother. Yet there was enough mystery that she was still intriguing.
Snort, well, Lois is a little high maintenance, but Clark won't mind...

“Who are you, and where am I?” She stared at him with terrified eyes.

The strange sense of knowledge that had been in her eyes was gone. In its place was only a frightened young girl.
shock eek confused Find a happy thought...trust Shayne...find a happy thought...trust Shayne...find a happy thought...trust Shayne...find a happy thought...trust Shayne...find a happy thought...trust Shayne...find a happy thought...trust Shayne...find a happy thought...trust Shayne... grovel grovel grovel

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who the heck is Herbie?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.G. Wells, I'm thinking.
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was a referance to Lovebug. I wasn't sure what that had to do with Lois's pink VW, but...

The moonlight played over her features, and Clark found himself trying to memorize them.
With his memory, there's no way he will forget her, regardless of whether or not this is a one-time meeting.

The others laughed good-naturedly at that. They started calling out the names of songs from Lois’s childhood- songs by the Eurythmics, the Police, Elton John, the Funkmasters…and from bands Lois barely even remembered.

“Why not let the new girl pick?” Lana called out. “She probably knows all sorts of big city music we haven’t heard yet.”
Which is, of course, the perfect explanation for why Lois knows a song the rest of them don't. wink

He’d always been there for her when the times were at there worst. He’d been the first dependable man she’d ever had in her life, with the exception of her uncle- and unlike her uncle, Clark hadn’t HAD to love her.
Lois feels like an outcast, the same as Clark has always felt like he didn't quite belong.

Not sure what to think of the ending. Curiouser and curiouser. It certainly takes the story around a different corner.

Elisabeth

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard