Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! smile1 smile1

Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#38929 02/11/07 11:33 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*The story, A New Hero, and all of its characters are fictional.*

Thanks, Maria! Fixed my typo. (I'm blaming that on my sleeplessness of late.)

I have for plans Los... (But he's not going to die.) evil

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#38930 02/11/07 02:49 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, wow, Nancy. What a way for Chloe to find out that she is really pregnant. She looks at her abdomen with her X-ray vision, and she can see the fetus for herself!

Wow! I feel so sorry for Chloe. I like the way you write her emotional instability. What a good thing that Claire could be there for her sister.

I thought this was very funny:

“So did I. That seems to have been Alex’s fault, too. Remember how he danced with me at the Winter Dance?” At her sister’s nod, she continued, “Well, it seems the red kryptonite made me feel overwhelmingly... amorous.”

“Oh, just say it. You were horny. That’s what you told me before.”
Yes, "horny" is the word she would have used! lol But "amorous" is what Clark said when he talked to her about it!

And this - I love how you write it:

“No, I meant that we had sex again. Earlier tonight. Actually more than once ‘again’. A few agains.” She started crying again. “It was so wonderful.”

“Then why are you crying?”

“I dunno. I’ve jusbeen so motional.” She wiped the back of her hands across her eyes. “Ben seems to think I’m... pregnant...”
Poor Chloe, I can hear that she is almost crying.

Chloe looked inside her womb then sunk down on the floor. Claire sat down beside her and held her sister until she cried herself to sleep. When Chloe was finally asleep, Claire put a pillow under her head and covered her with a quilt. She sighed and thought sadly about their respective situations. She’d been raped and was facing a trial. Her sister technically hadn’t been raped, but she was still a victim of Alex Caudill.
Oh, how sad. But I love to see those two sisters together.

And poor Lara, did she wake up because she was mentally picking up Chloe's misery? Or was she aware of Los? No, his surgery hadn't started yet.

Chloe looked inside her womb then sunk down on the floor. Claire sat down beside her and held her sister until she cried herself to sleep. When Chloe was finally asleep, Claire put a pillow under her head and covered her with a quilt. She sighed and thought sadly about their respective situations. She’d been raped and was facing a trial. Her sister technically hadn’t been raped, but she was still a victim of Alex Caudill.
Oh, horrible. J'on actually feels Los's surgery? He can feel the scalpels cutting Los's tissue? And the pain is getting to J'on so strongly that he can't hold on to his human shape. What a powerful image.

And David Masters, Los's son, turns up to talk to Clark during Los's surgery! Wow! And his wife is pregnant. Will David and Harmony have a superpowered child?

Really very interesting!

Ann

#38931 02/11/07 04:44 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, thanks, Ann! You’ve made my day. (And it needed to get better!)

Yes, "horny" is the word she would have used! But "amorous" is what Clark said when he talked to her about it!
Well, yeah, it would be easier to say that to your sister. Saying it your dad would be TOUGH!!

Poor Chloe, I can hear that she is almost crying.
I’m glad that I was able to express this, and that you could almost hear her tears.

And poor Lara, did she wake up because she was mentally picking up Chloe's misery? Or was she aware of Los? No, his surgery hadn't started yet.
She picked up on the fact that Chloe has just learned that she is pregnant.

Oh, horrible. J'on actually feels Los's surgery? He can feel the scalpels cutting Los's tissue? And the pain is getting to J'on so strongly that he can't hold on to his human shape. What a powerful image.
Yes, he feels it. He feels the scalpels and the sutures and the pulling and the hands... and all that nasty stuff. As with Jon’s surgery, Los would have only felt tugging sensations - he would not have actually felt the pain. But when J’on had to take over, he did not get the benefit of the anesthesia.

#38932 02/13/07 10:26 PM
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Nancy, razz well locked up and the keys thrown away after all that kyrptonite is removed from his legs!

Poor Los, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Poor J'on, he needs our love too helping Los and taking his pain.

I love the interaction between Clark, Lara and Jama and Clark teaching them how to cope and to erect and dismantle some barriers. Jama is the quiet one as we've not heard too much about her, but I can read through the lines that she is one of the great thinkers and will help the family in different ways too,

The cliffhanger with David Masters is brilliant. I can't wait for the next post to see how this one pans out.

The plans for Caitlyn's family reunion seem to be getting even more exciting and I'm looking forward to hearing about this too.

In an earlier episode, you have touched on the fact that J'on wants a meeting of the JLA. Will we be seeing this soon?

Looking forward to Part 46!

Regards,
wave wave
Stuart

#38933 02/16/07 11:46 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Stuart!!

Also, will Ben do the honourable thing? There could be another wedding party in the close proximity?
Ah, well, we shall see...

All I can hope is that you are going to get that evil Alex well locked up and the keys thrown away after all that kyrptonite is removed from his legs!
He’s not getting out of jail...

The plans for Caitlyn's family reunion seem to be getting even more exciting and I'm looking forward to hearing about this too.
Yes, I have plans that not even my beta knows about... I might surprise her, too!!

In an earlier episode, you have touched on the fact that J'on wants a meeting of the JLA. Will we be seeing this soon?
Yes, I’m going to try to get that in soon.

#38934 03/05/07 04:56 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Love it. Please post more

Shelley
#38935 03/05/07 05:17 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Shelley! I was in the hospital for a bit, and it kind of threw things off in getting the next chapter ready. BUT it's almost ready and hopefully, I'll have it posted in a few hours! smile

#38936 03/05/07 06:33 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Cool goofy goofy

Shelley
#38937 03/05/07 09:50 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's up!!

#38938 03/09/07 05:34 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/hangs head in shame... I knew there was something that I'd missed.

Caitlyn giggled. “It almost sounds like Klingons.”
snicker!

taH pagh taHbe'. yeah, I know, doesn't really fit. but it's the only sentence I know by heart. *lol*

Caitlyn furrowed her brow. “You have to call me Lady Caitlyn, but you don’t have to call Ching, Lord Ching?”

Mak shook her head no. “Of course not.”
hehehe - talking around in circles. Love that. wink

Dave Masters paced back and forth in front of the Kent home.
mm... seem to remember him... grandchild, right? I'm a little fuzzy on details, though, but nice that you brought him back. Or am I hallucinating that whole thing?

off to read the other part.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#38939 03/09/07 09:49 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
taH pagh taHbe'.
Okay, what’s that mean? I’ve got the Klingon dictionary, but I never learned a thing.

mm... seem to remember him... grandchild, right? I'm a little fuzzy on details, though, but nice that you brought him back. Or am I hallucinating that whole thing?
Not hallucinating. He was the nurse that took care of Jon, and Jon found him to be telepathic.

Thanks, Lara.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard