Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38781 02/08/07 06:41 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
No time for a lot of feedback, Elisabeth, but this was great part!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Kerth
Kerth
It was great! I love the way Lois is softening up - at least towards Clark. And it seems to me as if she hasn't realized it yet. wink

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Deviated septum indeed! She'd be a little sheepish if he'd told her then that he has x-ray vision as well as super breath. smile

Looking forward to the next chapter!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww I love it! This story never fails to make me smile or go "Aww!" every chapter. smile I wonder how Lois will react if she ever gets to meet Martha? Surely she would see then that Clark is just a good guy with a mother who made him that way? Ah wishful thinking on my part. Besides she seems to be well on her way to finding that out on her own. ^_^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

“Where are we going?” Clark inquired.

Lois rolled her eyes, communicating without words that she questioned his intelligence. “Jasmine Thai”

“Oh, of course,” Clark agreed. “Our place.”

He enjoyed her glare. Sometimes paybacks were worth it.
Our place! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I, too, very much enjoyed this part. It is very obvious that Lois is softening. Clark's warmth, charm and concern is getting to her - even she isn't immune to it. And her subconscious, at least, must have noticed that he is a truly gorgeous guy.

Yay! Things are really looking up. Please post next part soon, Elisabeth! thumbsup

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois spied Clark’s approach out of the corner of her eye and smirked. “When I wouldn’t let Clark carry my books, he pushed me over and forcibly removed them.”

“Don’t believe her,” Clark called out. “She was mud-wrestling naked over the weekend and got hurt by a flying chair.”
rotflol

There were several funny lines in this part! But beyond that it tells me that they're starting to get along even if it's just on the jibing level. It's a HUGE step up from where they first started. smile

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
This was such a funny part. HEHE!

I love this:
He looked up at her, the surprise in his eyes evident. Somehow, Lois took great pleasure in surprising him. It was only right that she was one step ahead and he was slightly off balance. It was the natural order of things.
Excellent way to round off the feel of this part:
Lois rolled her eyes, communicating without words that she questioned his intelligence. “Jasmine Thai”

“Oh, of course,” Clark agreed. “Our place.”

He enjoyed her glare. Sometimes paybacks were worth it.
It's two in the morning here and I have to be up in under four hours. Gee, I have to rush and see if there's another part now or I won't have time to read until the end of the week.

Enjoying this very MUCH!

party

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard