Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay! More Lois!

Looking forward to chapter 7. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois is so cute with being so upset about Superman.

This meant leaving Becca alone and that was just impossible.
Yes, you’d especially better not leave her alone right now, Clark.

Better tell her, Clark.

“So, I’m gonna tell Anna that she can’t come this weekend?” Becca asked suddenly.

“So, what are we going to do now, Clark, huh?” Lois said at the same time.
Ah, the two women in his life are vying heavily for his attention.

She didn’t know why she would do it for Clark - of all people - but she could and she felt better not lashing out at him right now.
Lois is starting to realize something...

Lois looked at him, trying to decide what the better option was. She didn’t really want to go and after he had trusted her with his secrets today, she rather wanted to talk to him. She had never had a real friend. With a sigh, she went over to his sofa and set down next to Clark and Becca.
Yes, let him be your friend, Lois. Make him... make both of them your friends.

“That’s very kind of you, Clark.” Lois replied, still not sure whether to agree or to tell him that she wasn’t going to live there with them.
Do it, Lois!

His lips had looked so tempting; the solid muscles underneath his suit had been so appealing. And suddenly the image of other muscles appeared, muscles that had not been hidden by spandex. She remembered Clark’s bare chest and felt that she was blushing. Lois blinked, trying to get rid of the inappropriate thoughts.
Match those muscles up, Lois!

“What funny things could you try, Daddy?” Becca asked, innocently.
Aww.... That’s just so adorable.

Great part! Come back soon!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

“Of course, pumpkin. But I hope you won’t let poor Lois sleep on the streets, just because the two of you had had a few difficulties.” Clark tousled his daughter’s hair, which was an adorably comforting gesture. Lois couldn’t really remember her own dad doing that, neither with her nor with her sister. “So, would you consider staying here, Lois?” Clark interrupted her thoughts.
Said Yes! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'll try to post more feedback later, Barbara. Well, I very much appreciate that you are bringing Lois back into this story for my sake - *happy dance* dance - and I love the fact that Lois is going to stay in Clark's apartment! Yay! Ah, you know me, you know where I want them to go from there. I guess the naughtiest stuff is out, given Becca's presence (*sigh*) but I wouldn't mind if Clark tried to make the prospect of his teasing threat to Becca into reality:

“I could try to get her to marry, me, Becky,” Clark stated, sounding serious, but Lois could see the tiny twitch in his smile that appeared when he was teasing.
Great idea, Clark! You should get serious about it.

I love where this is going, Barbara!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
“I could try to get her to marry, me, Becky,” Clark stated, sounding serious, but Lois could see the tiny twitch in his smile that appeared when he was teasing.
Not only is this a good idea, but what's going to happen when the CPS b*tch comes by and sees a woman living with him? Huh? HUH?

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Kerth
Kerth
Barbara, you had me in a puddle with this part. It's the definition of 'waffy'. Awww!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Not only is this a good idea, but what's going to happen when the CPS b*tch comes by and sees a woman living with him? Huh? HUH?
Well, now I'm going to take up for Barbara here. If they were sharing separate bedrooms, then I don't think there'd be much the woman could say about it. I don't there's much she could say about it even if they were sharing the same bed.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Columnist
Columnist
wow great part. And I love the prospect of Lois moving in perhaps she'll stay.

Can't wait for the next part. Story is developing perfectly.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
laugh

“Great, Clark. Only, we don’t have any tiny problems!” Lois commented.
That's not such a bad thing... For us, anyway. wink

You… you could stay here. Until you find something else, I mean.
1) YAY! Lois staying with Clark!
2) Nooooo! Please don't find anything else. I want to dream about what they could be doing in the staircase... lol

“I could try to get her to marry, me, Becky,”
Oh... please do! Please do!! laugh

I love this part - it's the start of something nice. And ooooh! is it going to be nice in the next part!!! *dreamy sigh*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
and I love the fact that Lois is going to stay in Clark's apartment!
Ann, I didn't say that. Lois hasn't agreed yet. shock

(Or perhaps you just mixed up parts? Thats 15 pages away, I don't think I will post that much next time. )

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The next part already makes you sigh dreamily, Lara??? Uh, oh. I really don't want to know what the last part you received from me did to you.
Well that's the part with the bedtime story and Superman and... you know? There are some serious dreamy sighs in there.

The LAST part you sent to me turned me into a puddle of goo on the floor and I spent a long time wondering why, oh why are you not turning this into an nfic. So that instead of dreaming about what they could be doing in the straircase, I could be reading about it. wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Why I'm not turning this into nfic? 'cause I'm not sure I can write something such. But I keep thinking about it, I promise. And the two of them aren't far enough in their relationship to make this worth nfic.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard