Hack from Nowheresville
Wow SQD...

That was sweet...

Can't wait for the wedding bells smile1

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
#3826 06/28/03 09:02 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Clark wanted to die. He hated to see Lois cry-had always hated it. Now was certainly no different.
It *was* different, it must have been much much stronger, because now the cause of Lois's tears was Clark.

That was great:

"Please don't cry."

That brought her out of her haze. She twirled on him with fire in her eyes. "Don't cry? How dare you tell me something like that! I have ached for you every day for ten years. I have hoped against all hope that somehow you'd come home to me... and somehow you did. How can you say good-bye again?"

Clark's face twisted in agony when he saw the pain he was causing her.

"I know you've had a difficult time and I know there will be much, much more. You're the one that's been constantly repeating how far you have to go, but Clark, you can't run from every little thing that upsets you." She reached to take his hands. "You've had a taste of what living is all about again. Could you really leave all that behind? Could you live every day, for the rest of your life, not knowing what your son is doing? And think of him, Clark. How in the hell would you tell him you're going to leave him?"
It was good also that Lois could finally tell Clark how she had felt.

Gabriele
#3827 06/28/03 10:50 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#3828 06/28/03 12:28 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That was beautiful. mecry
Can't wait until Lex finally realizes who conner is. Will Clark get a haircut for the wedding? Will Luthor recognize him then?
Only 1 more part?...We need more! more!

doublel

#3829 06/28/03 12:59 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part.

Once, during the night, she'd even awakened to find him sleeping on the floor. Instead of rousing him, she'd drawn the comforter from the bed and settled beside him.
Aww. whinging whinging That is so sweet and supportive.
Can someone refresh my memory as to what Clark looks like at this point? (aka why Luthor didn't recognize him)

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#3830 06/28/03 04:14 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww that was such a waffy section. I was so glad you didn't let us hang after the Lex incident. Good going! I am looking forward to the rest. Boy Tank would hate this section<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#3831 06/28/03 07:20 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I had earlier a little difficult with the names of Clark and Clark jr. Could he be originally named Clarry?

Gabriele
#3832 06/29/03 09:26 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Grrr..

How could Clark even conceive of leaving again? After seeing how much they missed him and carried on in his memory??

Did he forget that he'll bring Luthor razz down and ruin him completely?

That alone should have helped him control his emotions when faced with Luthor's razz taunting?!

I'm sorry this is almost over, but I love happy endings!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#3833 06/29/03 11:36 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
SQD

A wonderful part! goofy

I'm looking forward to the downfall of Luthor and him knowing who's responsible.

Tricia cool

#3834 06/30/03 02:55 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Stopquitdont,
I'm with the others here
great part
can't wait for the conclusion
merry

#3835 06/30/03 05:31 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
SQD

I'm sorry I haven't found time to read this as you posted it. But I can see the changes you were talking about and in just this part it's made the story so much better I can't believe it.
(Not that this story was ever not great. Because it was always a wonderful story.I just love the changes)

I loved that you put Lex in his place great part I can't wait to see what you've added to the next part.

Sw

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.
#3836 06/30/03 09:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SQD,

that was awesome!!!!!! (and thanks so much for the Purgatory fix smile1 ).

Well, I'm so glad Lois and Clark are 'back to old times' and considering marriage. I feared for a sec that Clark would indeed runaway and vanished once more from Lois life (coward!)...hopefully, he didn't.

I can't wait for the Lex/ 'Devon' big confrontation...I also feel a big 'I'm Clark and alive' revelation as far as Lex is concerned so...can't wait to read more!!

and the end of pat 14...that was soo sweet blush (just what my romantic part needed)

Carole ( with her smile1 now back to normal)

#3837 07/01/03 06:35 AM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I guess I'm commenting a bit late in the game, but here goes.

Lois glanced out before looking up at Clark. "I can't begin to imagine what that was like for you."

"Mmm." Clark pulled her close, dropping a kiss on her hair. "Would you listen while I tell you some of it?"

"I'll always listen to you, sweetie." She pulled back to look at him. "Why don't you come back to bed so I can hold you while you talk?"

"Lady, that's the best offer I've had in years," he teased.
She's being so supportive. Clark's such a lucky guy and he almost blows it.

His hand splayed over her stomach. "I'd be happy if we made another baby."

"I think I would, too," she admitted.

"Lois?" he said after another silence.

"Huh?"

"Will you marry me?"
thumbsup

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#3838 07/06/03 10:03 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Hey SQD,

Where is purgatory?
No end for this story or have I miss something?

Vero

tberthine

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard