Next Thread
Print Thread
#38181 01/29/07 03:33 PM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Very interesting. The ending of the chapter appeals to me. Lois has the chance to fight dragons first-hand again, and I wonder what she's going to do. Will she try to call Clark back? Will she take them out herself, either sooner or later?

And what will the terrorists (or whoever) do with the people who don't give up their phones? Will they shoot someone just to make a point? If so, will that force Lois's hand? And are these guys affiliated with the mysterious 'boss' they've been chasing?

Very good place to stop (if you're looking for readers for the next chapter, that is). I anticipate some agonizing choices coming up, and I think this will have a very good ending when your muse gets off his/her - uh, seat of musing.

Have you tried offering chocolate?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks, Terry, for your faith in a "very good ending." Now let's hope my Muse responds to chocolate.

Actually, my Muse took the chocolate, got distracted, and then went and played with something else. :rolleyes: But now that that's (almost) over with, I'm hoping to coer... er, guide her back to TGND. I've got the ending plotted out and roughed in - it just needs to be polished.

Maybe more chocolate will do it.

Some of the questions you raise were also posed by LabRat, who has been beta-ing this story for me. And I'll be forever grateful to her for raising them, because it did make a difference. goofy

More, hopefully, by the weekend.

And thank you, as always, for your comments. They've helped me improve my original idea.

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Just wanted to offer your muse whatever encouragement necessary! I haven't really started the story, but I've sneaked peeks here and there along the way - enough to know that the writing is gorgeous, that the premise is fascinating, and that I'm eagerly anticipating reading it properly when it's concluded.

So I'm sending virtual chocolates to the muse (or to the Hubby, who sounds pretty handy to have around) and hoping TGND will be finished soon smile

Caroline

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks, Caroline, for your comments on my writing. blush The story's almost done - it's still looking like 40 parts.

Maria, thank you, as always, for your comments. And yes, they are telepathic - more or less. I'm just about to post the next part of the story, which will not quite explain it yet - but I'm getting there. goofy

Anyway - more coming up.

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard