Print Thread
#37900 01/26/07 10:42 AM
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
OMG! Clark with a beard. Teh hotness!

Ahem.

Excellent part and well worth the wait. I love the waterfall idea. That was great. In my mind, I was picturing the waterfall from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Lois watching Clark reminded me of the scene were Marian watched Robin "showering" underneath the waterfall after she tells him to take a bath.

Thanks for this part, Sue smile .

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
#37901 01/26/07 12:22 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, this part was just... I mean, it was *so*... I'm speechless smile Just picture me sitting here with a dreamy smile on my face.

Though I do have to quote one thing:

"Reconnect?" Lois muttered as they walked away. "Did he just tell everyone to go have sex?"

"What?" Clark laughed. "As an assignment? I know how competitive you are, but I hope you won't mind if we don't finish first."
rotflol

Come on, write more already!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#37902 01/26/07 02:19 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can't resist!

[Linked Image]

Yes, it was great!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#37903 01/26/07 04:29 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
OMG! This was a wonderful part. I just hate that you keep leaving us just when the juices start to flow. mecry

Get back here and write more soon! Let them make up for heaven's sake. wallbash

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#37904 01/27/07 04:33 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Very nice, Sue.

Ahhh, the good old days when camping went on for several days. Now as I remember, it seemed like it was fun. But, I recall being the only female on a backpacking trip and having several guys think how nice it was for me to cook for everyone. I set them straight after a short while. A hot pizza would have been just the ticket to cool my annoyance!

Hey, I think this is the first time that you have posted each part simultaneous on both boards. Great Job! Keep it up - I think the water is going to get a lot hotter in the next few parts!

Write on! smile1
Anne

#37905 01/27/07 01:42 PM
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Still loving it, Sue! This was sweet and UST-y and fun, and I'm having less and less of a desire to smack Clark upside the head. So he must be making progress.

"Age has nothing to do with it," Debbie said. "People just weren't meant to live like this."
Debbie and I would get along well, I think! laugh

Keep 'em coming, please...

Caroline

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard