Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Hi Chris,

Wendy, you were the first to ask about a posting schedule. Well, I was thinking of twice a week. How does that sound to everyone?
Uhm...how about twice a day? laugh ...but seriously, personally, twice a week is fine with me (though, of course, I wouldn't mind either if you ever want to post a third time in a week wink )...whatever is convenient for you and your life. smile Thanks for letting us know. smile

Ren: I seem to remember that, when I posted EMI, people were concerned about CJ's loss of powers. And you've hit the nail right on the head with how awful it would be for CJ to lose the flying; you'll see what I mean eventually.

Will he get to keep the powers? I can't tell you what will happen in the end. All I will tell you is that the final outcome was planned right back at the beginning of EMI. What is it? You'll have to wait and see.
I really can think of a lot of things now hyper Now I definitely can't wait to read the rest of the story!! hyper hyper

Ren

Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Helene: glad to have you on board! Just so you know, at least one of your suggestions is in here somewhere! smile

Ren:

Lois and Clark continue to dislike each other...
Doubtful.

returning at the beginning of EMI -at the same point in time-, not remembering anything that happened (I hope not)
Hey! Now that's not such a bad idea! wink Why didn't I think of that? Maybe I should go back and rewrite the end!

Just kidding.

Chris

Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Lois and Clark continue to dislike each other...
Doubtful.
Yeah!!...Super!!...Thanks! smile smile

returning at the beginning of EMI -at the same point in time-, not remembering anything that happened (I hope not)
Hey! Now that's not such a bad idea! wink Why didn't I think of that? Maybe I should go back and rewrite the end!
No...pleeeaaase don't!! help

Just kidding.
Phew...I'm glad you were only kidding!! wink ...looking forward to read the next part.

Thanks for writing this fanfic, smile
Ren

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I saw that this was being posted and went to the Archive to get EM 1. I've just finished it and decided to start this one. Its a perfect place to start! wink

I know that there's another 4 or so parts been posted after this but I just wanted to comment here,
"Stay here?" Lois muttered to herself. "I don't think so!"
And who said she was nothing like our Lois?! laugh

Loriel

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard