Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
This...
He didn’t speak, but he tipped his forehead against hers for a brief second, then pulled back slightly. “I…” he said, and kissed her gently.

Lifting his mouth from hers, he murmured, “…love…” and kissed her again, more firmly.

Lifting his mouth a mere hairsbreadth from hers, he whispered, “…you,” his breath warm on her lips, and this time, she was more than ready for his kiss.
turned my knees to water. Good thing I am sitting down.

Great chapter, Janet. The beginning had all the waffiness and heat I was craving, and the rest of it had some really fascinating explanations for lots of things I had wondered about on occasion: clothes, lawsuits, internet!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

“Yeah, here it is…” He looked around at them, grinning. “*And*…” He paused dramatically. “There’s some new information. The ICAAN has created a whole *new* top level domain especially for him – for Superman - .sup. Cool, huh?”

It was cool.

“Wow.” Lois shot a grin at Clark. <Your very own top-level domain.>
Instead of 'Cool' is better 'Kal-El'. blush

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you for your comments! I appreciate your taking the time to let me know what you think. smile

Elisabeth, I'm glad that section worked - I went over it and over it, and was afraid it would sound too contrived.

Maria, I'm glad the whole ICAAN thing seemed plausible, too - again, I went over and over that section before I was happy with it.

More coming up very shortly.

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard