Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think I am responsible for this part, if not, I enjoyed reading it anyway...

It had eaten up a fairly substantial chunk of Wells’ time recently – going around trying to undo and fix some of the things that had happened to Clark. The worst ones were when he died – or even worse, when Lois died. That was always the most traumatic.

Herb was getting really tired of ‘fixing things’ and putting things back the way they were supposed to be. Or at least the way *he* knew them to be. It had been hard enough to stay on top of Tempus – staying on top of all of these authors was proving to be much more difficult.
Loved this story. H. G. Wells, patron saint of Lois and Clark, in all of their incarnations...

I also liked the sections that seemed to refer to Wendy and Tank.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Symbolic. Thanks for the fdk. I'm tickled that I was able to surprise everyone. And I'm so glad it gave you a good laugh.

Hi Elisabeth!
No offense, D J, but could I have Clark as my beta reader when you're done with him?
whinging I'm wounded! wink But I guess I can't blame you. <g> Who wouldn't want Clark for their BR?

Thanks for the fdk and glad you enjoyed it.

Hi there James! Thanks for the fdk. I'm glad you enjoyed it and were able to appreciate my nod to you. <g> Wendy and Tank - now how did you guess? <g> Although Wells did mention there were "several" authors that he had managed to just get to move on to other things... so that could include a great many authors who are no longer around (you included, if you don't hurry up and get that wonderful fic of yours done. <g>)

Thanks again everyone!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
Hi there James! Thanks for the fdk. I'm glad you enjoyed it and were able to appreciate my nod to you. <g> Wendy and Tank - now how did you guess? <g> Although Wells did mention there were "several" authors that he had managed to just get to move on to other things... so that could include a great many authors who are no longer around (you included, if you don't hurry up and get that wonderful fic of yours done. <g>)

Thanks again everyone!

-- DJ
I have the next part brewing in the back of my mind, but I thought I would give Elisabeth your 'full' attention for the time being...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard