Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi!
Glad you decided to post!
Good intro, I'm interested to see where you take this, there are quite a few possibilities.

I'm new at posting. I didn't realize that the formatting wouldn't look the same.
I don't know what to do to fix it.
Also, I don't have a beta-reader, so any mistakes are all me.
If you need to edit your post there's a button at the top of the post to do that. The fourth one over, with the paper and pencil.
Also, if you'd like a beta I'm available. I'm not the best at spelling/grammar stuff, but I can definitely give things a look over and I'm pretty good to bounce ideas off of. I guess I'm being a little presumptuous, but I thought I'd offer!

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute. The formatting definitely made it harder to read, but I sent you a PM about it. And Jessi explained it here.

We Folcs do have a thing about those showers, don't we?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*yay* for first time posters! smile

“Clark, what’s going on? The last thing I remember is working on my story, then nothing, until the moment I woke up, naked, in your arms, in your bed! What did you do to me?” she asked him, glaring at him.
Oh, Lois... like you had nothing to do with it! LOL! It kinda takes two. hehehe!

Nice start - I'll be looking for the next one.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Kerth
Kerth
Welcome! It's always good to have a new writer. Especially if it's going to be nfic. And your story looks like it might head in that direction...

I pretty much liked the beginning - especially the floating bit - and can't wait to find out where it leads.

Apart from my comments, I can also offer to do some beta-reading for you. Unlike Jessi, I'm strongest in spelling (unless there're typos involved), and I know some grammar. Since I'm not a native speaker of English, I lack a little in everyday sort of stuff, like slang or some such. But I think that, between the three of us, whe should be able to make things work quite nicely.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, welcome! And it's almost ok with the formatting; it's just easier to read when there are some hard returns separating paragraphs.

Like this.

Or that.

laugh

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Blogger
Blogger
Thanks to those of you who have posted feedback.
Jessi Untalented and Olympe, I accept your offers of beta reading. How does it work?

Merriwether
Merriwether
I think you send them e-mails with future parts for them to look over and give you suggestions, but certainly, arrange with them how it will work.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Blogger
Blogger
FYI:
Just to let everyone know, I'll be trying to post regularly. It will depend on my homework and work load.

Also, I don't want this to be an nfic story, but I'm not sure how to keep this from happening.
Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard