Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hi, everyone. smile I have been reading a lot of the fanfic stories for a few years now, and I decided to drum up my courage and post one of my own LnC stories.

I think this might be classified as a PG/PG-13 because there sex and nudity are mentioned.

That being said, here is my story. Feedback is appreciated. Please be nice, as this is my first posting. grovel

-----------------------------------------------
Pheromone, My Lovely Rewrite
Started story: 9/2/04

He woke up slowly, his whole head feeling like what he imagined it felt like to have a sledgehammer connect with the human head. He gingerly waved his head around to look at his surroundings, and froze when he caught sight of the brunette head resting trustingly on his bare, muscled chest. His body began to wake up when he realized that her body was intertwined with his, floating inches from his bedroom ceiling, (and he was) supporting her weight.
When he looked back down at her, Lois’ eyes were flickering open, signaling that she was beginning to wake up, and he knew he didn’t have long before the crap would hit the fan.
Quickly, Clark lowered them to his bed, hoping Lois hadn’t been awake enough to notice that she’d literally been inches from the ceiling.
He could tell the moment Lois fully woke up by her insistent pushing up on his chest, panicking at the situation she found herself in.
“Clark, let me go! Now!” Lois yelled at him, seething with anger.
Once he let her go, she scrambled off the bed and ran into the living room, unaware of the fact that she wasn’t wearing (even) a stitch of clothing.
Clark got up, put a pair of boxers on, and grabbed a blanket before following Lois out into the living room. He stepped right into her path, interrupting her pacing and forcing her to notice him. He gently wrapped the blanket around her, offering her a small bit of pride, all without saying a word to her.
“Clark, what’s going on? The last thing I remember is working on my story, then nothing, until the moment I woke up, naked, in your arms, in your bed! What did you do to me?” she asked him, glaring at him.
“Believe it or not, Lois, but I’m in the same boat as you. The last thing I remember is working on the Dock workers' strike, then, nothing. I woke up about five minutes before you, thinking I was dreaming. It didn’t take me very long to figure out that it was real, and I knew that, when you woke up, you’d be furious and blame me.
If you’d stop and think about it, Lois, you’d know I’m not the kind of guy how gets a woman drunk, brings her home, and has his way with her.
I wouldn’t do that to any woman, let alone you,” Clark calmly explained to her.
Lois opened her mouth to reply, but no sound emerged. Clark had managed to render her speechless, something that rarely ever happened to her.
Once she was able to gather her thoughts, she responded to Clark by saying, “I’m sorry, Clark. I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions and made assumptions about you.
I just have a hard time trusting people, especially men. I’ve been hurt by my father and previous boyfriends; they’re the reason I have a hard time putting my trust in men. I expect to be let down, disappointed, and, ultimately, hurt.
I realize that you’re different, Clark, but I still have to overcome my instinctive distrust of men.
Can I use your shower and borrow some clothes? I just need to wear them to my apartment. I’ll make sure you get them back, after I’ve cleaned them. Okay?” Lois replied, chagrined.
“Go ahead and use my shower, Lois. I’ll find you some clothes that you can wear. Then, when you’re done, I’ll shower and get ready for work. Don’t worry about finding something to eat, I’ll fix us something to eat.
We need to talk about this, Lois, while we eat breakfast. In the meantime, I’ll call Perry and find out what’s going on at the Planet,” Clark told her.
“Okay. Thanks, Clark,” Lois told him, smiling tentatively.

-----------------------------------------------
That's all for now. Let me know what you think.

Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Oops. blush
I'm new at posting. I didn't realize that the formatting wouldn't look the same. help
I don't know what to do to fix it.
Also, I don't have a beta-reader, so any mistakes are all me.
Thanks.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard