Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Does Sue need a haircut?

Tank (who just got caught up with the story and the two FDK threads)

Columnist
Columnist
“How much of that stuff did you drink?”
I don't think she drank enough, she would have been sleeping instead of hearing Clark in the closet. And if I had drank enough Nyquil, I'd be sleeping instead of laughing my @#% off at this story! rotflol

I'm starting to think that Nyquil is overrated! laugh

Sue nodded mutely at him, feeling like she had followed the white rabbit down the rabbit hole.
Then again, maybe not...

I'm going to convince myself that no matter what, I will NOT be too sick to read the next part when it's posted!

Thanks for cheering me up!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Columnist
Columnist
clap

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This post made my day and yes I know Im late (rl can suck sometimes) but i finally read it and it just keeps getting better.Jojo you killed me with that thigh comment it made my sides hurt. DJ I get that he cant spin but buttons have always worked well for us normal folc <g>. Sue remember the longer you're sick the closer you are to not being sick anymore (corny I know <g>)

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah - Woody! I didn't know you spoke "babbleese"... I guess I'd better watch what I say from now on. <g>

Hi Lara! Did I say he was a 'fictional character'? No, wait, Clark -- I'm sorry, really, I didn't mean it!!! <g> Thanks for the fdk Lara, and I hope Sue is enjoying it as much as the rest of you are.

Hi there Laurach! EXACTLY!!! I wasn't about to drag this story over to the nfic side. blush Whether it was okay with Sue or not... laugh Thanks for the fdk!!!

Hah, Jackie, thanks!

Hi Sheila. Sorry, just one closet at a time. wink

Ha ha, Tank. I think Sue might retaliate and write something mean about me if I cut her hair. goofy Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Symbolic. You're welcome...glad I could cheer you up. <g> I hope to post the next part sometime today, so hopefully you're feeling better and "not too sick" to read it.

Hi Jessi! Glad I was able to give you an attack of the giggles. We all need one of those from time to time. <g>

Hi there Ambar! Don't worry about that spin/buttons thing... trust me. wink Glad you're enjoying it and thanks for the fdk.

Thank you everyone for all the comments and fdk. I really appreciated it. I plan to have part 3 posted later today!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just catching up with this one (you know, as long as you are writing these things, I am not going to get any of my writing done...)

Love this story. More soon please.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard