Hi,

Great part. frown

She felt like the dumb heroine in her favorite television show, The Ivory Tower. Here she was in one of Lex's 'towers' allowing a possibly dangerous man, according to Clark and Superman, to smoothly undress her. Yes, she had no proof; but more importantly, she had no sexual desire for this man.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, supporting her upper body with her arms as Lex began to touch her. Why couldn't she feel anything? Maybe Claude had been right that time so many years ago when he described her as an Ice Princess? But she hadn't felt like an Ice Princess with Superman – it had to be Lex.

Suddenly what he was doing to her didn't seem right – he was going way too far and was making her uncomfortable.

She placed her hand over his arm and tried to pull him away. "I don't think..."
:rolleyes: Lois very cheap.

"No, silly. As Superman. You can still protect your identity that way."

"Might work, Mom. He was a decent guy. A bit eccentric, but a good man."

"We'll have to think up a plan to get you in there, but count me in." Martha grinned at her son. "You have to keep up your hopes and your spirits, son. Don't give up on Lois either. Do you remember her visiting you a couple of days ago?"
eek Poor Clark traying to survive.

razz Does he deserve this kind of Lois?

More soon, please.

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF