Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
I can't believe this has been out since Monday and I am just now noticing it!

Good characterization of Dr. Klein. He babbles kind of like Lois does.

Not because I would love you any differently if you were an ordinary man,” she began hurriedly.
"I'd love you just the same...."

then whoever it was had better hope that Superman got to him – or her – first, and not Lois.
Yes, because even in this world, I can see Lois having a ruthlessness about her that Clark lacks.

I love it when Cat shows her heart. And this

“I thought all those classes were free,” Lois said. Certainly the self-defense classes she’d taken were free.

Cat laughed again. “They are. Perry puts Ralph’s fees in the office kitty – I think Ralph has single-handedly footed the bill for the last three Christmas parties.”
too funny!

Nice chapter, Janet!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you, Elisabeth. I'm glad you're still reading.

Glad you liked Dr. Klein, too. I puzzled over that section for a while and finally moved on, going back to it later - and when I went back to it, he practically wrote himself. goofy

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

Cat nodded. “Yeah. Well, I know how that feels. There was a time when I was utterly alone… I spent most of my teenage years in foster homes…”

She trailed off, remembering, before straightening up and refocusing on Lois. “Well, it was a long time ago. You don’t want to hear about it; I don’t really want to talk about it… The bottom line is, *you* don’t have to be alone anymore… And it seems to me you don’t want to. So… I just wanted you to know that I’m on your side on this.”

Lois looked at her. “Thanks.”

Cat nodded.

Lois smiled suddenly. “But I’m not telling you anything about him.”
Beautiful, Cat! thumbsup

The only reason Perry keeps him around is because every time he sends Ralph to sensitivity classes, he makes him pay a fee.”

“I thought all those classes were free,” Lois said. Certainly the self-defense classes she’d taken were free.

Cat laughed again. “They are. Perry puts Ralph’s fees in the office kitty – I think Ralph has single-handedly footed the bill for the last three Christmas parties.”

As Lois laughed, Cat stood up, gave her a little wave, and walked off.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks, Maria! Glad you liked Dr. Klein and Cat.

I thought all those classes were free, top, but when I was writing this section, Cat just up and said that. smile So I guess my Muse knew about it, anyway.

Part 35 is up.

JNO

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard