Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Always knew I liked her, 'specially when Clark gets really thick-headed. Ugh, Lois really needs to say NO to Luthor before I start beating her with sticks. At least she's still not dismissing what Clark and his MIA alter-ego said about him. Keep it coming, I should have started reading this ages ago!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Martha is my favorite character, too.

You've done her justice--she'll get everyone on track. Go Martha!!!!

Barb.

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well there does seem to be some hope for Lois here yet. It really is a typical Lois type plan. The only way to find out if she can stomach being with Luthor is to try it. She knows she doesn't have to be in love with him to get married, but if they are married they will have to make love.

Doesn't look too good for Luthor right now, but then Lois has pulled some pretty stupid stuff during this particular series arc.

Tank (who is amazed at all the season one ending arcs that are proliferating the boards at present)

Merriwether
Merriwether
/me peeks thru her fingers to post fdk wink

Wow, Lois is working hard to try to convince herself that marrying Lex isn't necessarily an horrible idea!

Yet, she was an investigative reporter, and she still needed to keep her eyes open.
Well, YEAH, Lois! [Linked Image]

His practiced moves seemed too polished, too well executed to seem spontaneous. His look of adoration didn't reach his soul, but she had instigated this little session of experimentation and needed to play it out a bit longer. She could stop it anytime she wanted, couldn't she?
smile1 But . . . ELEVEN days! dance

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the warning, Missy! Stopped when Lex took off his shirt and scrolled merrily down to the useful asterisks. goofy

Scary to think of how long Clark suffered, but I couldn't help giggling a little at the idea of a stubbornly invulnerable individual hair or two. Poor guy. You are having fun, aren't you? laugh

Lois is playing with fire, and Clark is still struggling to recover. Can't wait to see what happens next, so give us MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ehh... I think I've commented on both places you've posted this, but I just think it's a really great story! Keep up the great work & PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post again soon!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard