Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37080 01/08/07 06:21 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay...enough of Lois and the psychiatrist. I want to get Lois and Clark together so that things can start to happen!

Please hurry back!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#37081 01/08/07 06:38 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Clark, just leave her a note as Superman that you're recovering and it'll take awhile. Don't make her wait forever.

A motto Lois should live by: Always seriously examine a possibility once. If afterwards it still seems as ridiculous, then dismiss it.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#37082 01/09/07 08:26 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I don't have a lot of time to comment, but I have to say that this is still brilliantly written! But it is still frustrating, too.

You make me ache for Lois, for her desperate love and horrible fear for her missing Kal-El, presumed to be dead by so many:

Was he just up there, somewhere, already forgetting it all, while Lois Lane broke down into a million broken pieces?
Your text burns itself into my mind, with its many short, staccato sentences. I feel its nervous rhythm, like a pounding heart.

At the same time, I'm going crazy about Lois's utter denseness. How can she be so totally blind? Why can't she put two and two together? Why can't she see the absolutely astounding similarities between Clark Kent and Kal El, including the fact that both disappeared and got hurt at the same time? And how can she be so clueless about Lex Luthor? How can she scoff so mercilessly at Clark's suspicions of Luthor? Really, how can she be so painfully in love with Kal El and so utterly disdainful of Clark Kent? Lois, Lois, Lois. You think you don't need a shrink, but believe me, you do.

But Rachel, your story grabs me by the scruff of my neck and doesn't let me go until I have finished this chapter. It's so intense, so real, so alive.

But I feel like I was a kid, watching a performance of a fairy tale for children. I feel like I'm a part of the audience, and I just want to raise my voice and cry out to the stupid princess on stage: "Watch out!!! Don't you understand? The evil wizard is right behind you! And the frog is really the prince!"

Aaaah!!! So infuriating. But so fascinating, too, and so brilliantly written!

Ann

#37083 01/09/07 11:07 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just a quickie, still loving this story. Yes, college comes first. Good luck with that, maybe the next chapter will be soon.

doublel

#37084 01/10/07 05:54 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmm, the whole time she was with the therapist I kept thinking, "Don't trust her! She could be one of the bad guys!."

I guess I'm a bit scared for them. I have seen what you evil authors do! lol But seriously, I just keep thinking about how they told them that they had ways of making Superman come back. I keep thinking that they will take Lois... or realize they never took Clark Kent and put two and two together. frown

Anyway, I hope you get these two back together again. When I say that, I mean in the same city working together and talking to each other again (although some love down the road would be nice as well). ^_^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#37085 01/10/07 08:20 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I'll jump on the bandwagon of getting Lois and Clark back together in the same city again, too.

I think Lois seeing a shrink could be good for her. She's obviously pretty messed up over the whole thing. And I have to agree with TOC, Lois is being so incredibly dense! I HATE the way she's treating Clark! But at the same time I feel sorry for her because he's being stupid too--the least he could do is let her know that he's okay as Superman.

I'd like to hit these two over the head with a bat!

laugh Rant over

Can't wait to read more!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#37086 01/10/07 01:08 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I too dislike how she's treating Clark. She's especially being an ice-madien to him. What's up with that Lois!

I'm glad Lois is talking to someone, but it's got to be frustrating to have to watch what you say since she doesn't want to spill all her secrets.

I was freaked about about her seeing that shrink though. I was worried that this person is working for someone.

While she was at the shrink I was thinking will Lex go into her apartment and find Clark's document? He was supposed to meet her on that Friday and I don't recall Lois phoning Lex up to tell him the date is off. Perhaps I skipped that part by accident! Either way I'm afraid Lex will become a bigger player in this story sooner than I'd like. Please let me be wrong. I'm so anxious to get the two potential love-birds together to try and mend their tortured souls. I wish that all probable anxiety/torturous ridden events dealing with B39 or Lex come after the Lois and Superman talk. He so better include Clark in one of their conversations!!!

Jealousy had driven the poor farm boy mad.
LOL. I like that line. Lois OPEN your eyes!

Tall trees not often seen around Metropolis gave some pleasant shade to the grass in front of the warm-colored front, and the flower beds were beautiful.
Sounds nice. I keep placing these events during a dull fall day because they are so sad and freaky.

She tired of suspecting everyone, tired of being afraid, tired of not knowing.
I can't imagine having to live with that everyday.

Great part - want to see more!!!!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#37087 01/10/07 01:30 PM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
good chapter!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#37088 01/12/07 08:34 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
So... is it to early for me to start begging for more? ^_~

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#37089 01/12/07 02:34 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nope. laugh I'm actually planning on posting later tonight, so you're just on time. thumbsup thumbsup

Expect chapter 30 within the next...say, five to six hours.

SmirkyRaven

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard