Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
Just caught up on chapters 6-8.

Lois's idea to meet people in town by visiting government offices seems like a great one to me. I never would have thought of that. But then I am not a reporter!

Clark does actually seem a bit stalkerish, so I am glad his mom called him on the "angle" thing. And I loved that "dating her against her will" line.

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like chocolate.
rotflol Clark, you have a long way to go.

hope I luck out enough to find an English-speaker who sells French books.”
hmmm. I suppose that if Clark never traveled, he wouldn't have learned all those languages. Funny to think of him not having that particular knowledge.

Every so often Lois would spy a girl with a woman’s body and empty eyes parading herself, looking for the nearest buyer.
poignant

He wasn’t going to be alone for long.
Clark is so naive and optimistic.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great new chapter! Looking forward to the next one. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I wonder if I should sign my name...”
Better not, Clark…

“Oh, we’re still working on this trust thing …” Clark explained as he headed back to the table, “…what with me being a man and all that.”
Oh, yeah, what with you being a man and all that….

No, it’s more like ‘you men are all alike.’ Yeah, and ‘every man has his angle.’ That’s more like it.
Sometimes I can relate with Lois.

“I’m not even sure what food I should send. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like chocolate.
Boy, you got that wrong, Clark.

Great part.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
Top Banana
So, the noise in the dorm ran Lois out? Yeah, she'll be spending some quality time at Clark's apartment.

Come back soon!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like chocolate.
Oh, young grasshopper! You have much to learn! It could be worse. At least Lois has a cute stalker. <g> I personally had 2 bikers this weekend with way too much free time on their hands. Oy. <g>

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
I just read two or three chapters and found them wonderful.

I hope Clark's care package goes over well. I never got one...mind you I never went away to univeristy or college - I got to stay at home - but the idea of getting a package from someone full of stuff you need and fun surprises sounds so fun and smiley.

Clark doesn't know French? I'm just trying to remember what this Clark is like.

I was so freaked out by Lois going out on her own in a freaky neighborhood. I like how you described the transition of the areas she walked through. So far, I found it neat how you described her trying to get her ears and eyes set up in the field. The last person she approached in the questionable neighborhood set my back straight and eyes wide afraid something horrible would occur.

Looking forward to the next part.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard