Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36896 01/06/07 10:40 AM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Somehow, I think that Clark is making progress. Lois is starting to think about him. Why do I think that Lois's errant roommate has some significance here? Maybe Clark will allow her to eventually come over to...study...sometimes?

I'm really enjoying this story! Please post again soon!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Looks like we might've been posting at the same time, Sheila. I swear, I checked for other FDK threads before posting!

Ah well, we'll consolidate. Here's my post from the other thread, and hopefully, one of the mods will delete the one I started. smile

Yay! A new chapter! And longer too!

Not to mention, it looks like Lois is starting to crack.

Great job!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She reached in her purse for a chocolate bar and was chagrined to find there wasn’t one.
Oh! What a terrible fate!

with every penny going toward her education, she couldn’t allow herself a vice.
Wait till Clark finds out! He’ll buy them for her.

with every penny going toward her education, she couldn’t allow herself a vice.
Oh, gadfries. What a nightmare. I lived in the dorm for a semester when I was Lois’ age in this fic. It’s definitely not the same as living in the dorm when you are 18 or 19. (Of course, I was also working midnight shift at the time which probably made it more of a nightmare. And I had three roommates instead of just one.)

Is Lois going to get in trouble for making ‘fake’ business cards?

It seemed almost natural as Clark sidled up to her desk a half an hour after she had arrived, Friday afternoon. It also seemed natural for her to ignore his presence. It was nice to have a routine like theirs.
She’s softening.

“As they say in Dutch, ‘nr.’ That means ‘no’, by the way.”
Bet Clark knows this…. But come on, Lois. How can you say no to Double Fudge Crunch Bars?

Clark stowed his telescope and his backpack in the rear of his black Jeep Cherokee. He had bought it used three years ago and had added only around 6,000 miles in the time he had owned the vehicle.
Oh, I like that Clark has a car even if he doesn’t use it much.

Dad and he took turns being quiet tonight while Mom chattered on about the stuff of life in Smallville.
Cute… They took turns being quiet.

Jonathon?
Jonathan in this case.

…And it was time to close the sketchbook for awhile and go study biology before her own biology reminded her of things her heart didn’t want to hear.
Aww….

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, gadfries. What a nightmare. I lived in the dorm for a semester when I was Lois’ age in this fic. It’s definitely not the same as living in the dorm when you are 18 or 19.
Hah! I couldn't agree more. And there's no escaping them either; I moved eight miles outside the city, and still all of my roommates' friends flock over here like it's a dorm room. A day later, I'm still waiting for them to go home.

Keep it up Elisabeth!
smile1

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard