Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I never knew reading a diary was that much fun. I loved every bit of it, and, of course, the way Clara finds out how much she means to her mother. (She definitely means enough to Lois for her not to attempt to strangle her.)

The bit about the razed trees was priceless! rotflol

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
oooh! Ann! Another part so soon? YAY!!!

Like, well, like I could leap a tall building in a single bound.
hehehe! We can so see the influence of the old comic books here. I love that you have her saying that. smile

I have just no idea how to stay up in the air. I’ve tried ”swimming”, because Dad’s flying looked just a little bit like swimming, but no matter what I’ve tried – the breaststroke, the backstroke, the butterfly, crawl – I come crashing down just the same. I probably just look that much sillier when I fall to the ground doing the breaststroke. Maybe I should try diving, doing some somersaulting and twisting. At least that way it’s going to look natural that I’m plunging straight to the ground.
OMG! That is just so flippin' funny!! Falling to the ground while doing the backstroke. I'm choking on my coffee, over here, I swear!

All right, yes, I’ve left Metropolis already, because I’d never have dared practised flying like this if I’d still been in the Big Apricot.
Oh, wow! Ann, I haven't heard anyone call it that for so long! I love that you keep doing that, bring in the comic books into your stories. smile

I’ve been running for, let’s see, about six hours.
So, not as fast as a speeding bullet yet, I guess?

Follow the yellow brick road…. Toto, I think we’ll be in Kansas in a jiffy.
clap

Ann, I am so loving this story! I can't wait for the next part(s)!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Thanks for the feedback, Mellie and Lara! smile

Mellie, I'm so glad that Lois's diary worked for you! (And I had fun writing about those razed tree, too! goofy )

Oooh! Lara! Look at all that feedback!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like, well, like I could leap a tall building in a single bound.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe! We can so see the influence of the old comic books here. I love that you have her saying that.
Thanks! (And it's noteworthy that anyone who needs to leap tall buildings apparently isn't able to fly over them!)

And I have to confess that I was giggling to myself as I pictured poor Clara doing the backstroke while falling to the ground!

Glad you liked the Big Apricot, too! goofy

quote:
I’ve been running for, let’s see, about six hours.

So, not as fast as a speeding bullet yet, I guess?
Nope, this would be her current speed limit, at least if she has to concentrate on not taking down any trees!

quote:
I’ve applied a Vulcan mindmeld to it – I even looked up some age-old Star Trek tapes featuring Spock to see how you do that thing

OMG! Just when I thought it couldn't even get any funnier. I just burst out laughing at that one. It's priceless! laugh
Yes, well, seeing all the weird things that Spock used his mindmeld on, why shouldn't he try it on Clark's globe? Guess Lois hasn't quite got the hang of the telepathy bit of the fingering and sweating! laugh

Again, thanks for the feedback, guys! smile

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard