Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
Well, that's all folcs laugh . I hope you enjoyed it!!! I certainly had fun writing it.

This part was my favorite of all 4 parts -- and it is dedicated to Annie and anyone else who has lived/still lives in one of those "boring states with a lot of vowels." (I have so many stories about that... yes, people have actually confused Ohio and Idaho before). Annie is *very* lucky because she escaped laugh . Some of us have lived in O-h-i-o for 22+ years.

Please leave any and all comments here (good, bad, ugly) smile .

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Columnist
Columnist
Ahhh! Wonderful and WAFFy, Alicia! Just a perfect ending to a fun story.

Love Barry shooing them out the door as fast as possible.

Irene smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Perfect ending, indeed. Sorry, I'm just too bummed out by HP5 to say anything else.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YAY! goofy

Beautiful vows in the cornfield. Shame about Hawaii, but heck, they can go there as a weekend trip, so I refuse to feel too sorry for them wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. smile1

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
AWWWWWW!! What a sweet and beautiful story Alicia!!! thumbsup

Your right, parts 3 & 4 are now my favorites too!! laugh I can not believe they managed to get married with no traumas involved!!! clap

S (who's just going to revel in the warm fussys for a while now!! wink )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Columnist
Columnist
I've been really busy this week so I haven't kept up with this fic, but watch this space cause I'm gonna catch up this weekend and leave lots of good FDK. laugh

~Anna

EDIT: Hurray!! Both for me finishing the story, and for Alicia writing it. laugh

As promised, I'm here with lots of good FDK. smile There were lots of moments in this fic where I smiled and laughed and sighed waffily. You did a great job putting together a story that was both very sweet and funny. The whole story was great, but I'd have to say that my favorite parts were when they talked about the costumes and when they said their vows. Great job, Alicia! Keep writing! thumbsup

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
They deserve an uneventful ending. Great story

doublel

Top Banana
Top Banana
That was just the sweetest thing. thumbsup clap

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Alicia notworthy

A wonderful ending to a beautiful story. And, what I think was best about this was that every single thing that Lois and Clark did made perfect sense, was logical in every way. Of course, we can't forget all the WAFFy moments. *sigh* Thank you for giving us this treat to read.

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ooo. good part. smile

nice wedding. <g> was afraid for a sec when you commented on the age of the guy marrying them that we'd get a speech about how "mawwige is wat bwings ush twogewer to-day..." wink

oh, good. i'd meant to ask about hotel reservations. i'm glad you thought of it.

i'm glad they stopped in smallville.

i like martha's reaction. immediately gets it, then acts vaguely smug, then shoos them out. nice. smile

i like the adaption of the black teddy. nice job working that in. smile

i also like them saying their own vows afterwards.

lol about idaho.

too bad about the corn field. i mean, they could have gone and found a slightly more romantic spot... oh well. at least the right people were there.

was a bit surprised that lois's list of men she's known (not dated, known) didn't include her father. maybe better that way, tho.

i like the quick exit from the cornfield, and clark's musings about it (not for the first time, but no objections if it happens to come up again).

nice ending. smile and yay! no wells interrupting about curses and stuff!

great story alicia. smile thanks for sharing. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Alicia, I haven't had a chance to comment on the last couple of parts, but I just got caught up on everything now. A lovely story. They finally got married, without any major disaster getting in the way!

I loved them stopping in the middle of the corn field to say their wedding vows - I'm glad that you noted that it was a secluded area, because if anyone happened to wander by and see Superman saying wedding vows with Lois Lane out in the middle of a corn field... :p

And since they decided to stay the night in Metropolis, it seemed the perfect moment for H.G. Wells to show up, wondering if he was "interrupting" something. I'm *really* glad that he didn't. I bet Lois and Clark are too. smile

Thanks for the wonderful story.

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Kerth
Kerth
Cool! cool

And romantic smile

I wonder Ellen's reaction wink

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Terrific, Alicia!! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Alicia

This is great. So Funny!
I just laughed and laughed at some of the lines. smile1

There is also some excellent introspection throughout. Your characterizations are spot on.

Congratulations on a superbly written story! Just perfect! clap

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
Loved this! Thank you, and please write another story soon smile

Melisma (WAFFed out here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Ah, Alicia, how clever of you!

You have fooled all the gentle readers with this sweet waffy ending. Everyone is going away feeling all warm and runny, and they don't even realize that they've just seen one of the biggest whams in LoisandClark fanfiction.

We all know from the series, that Lois is fated to DIE if she and Clark ever consumate their relationship before lifting the old curse. I guess this is goodbye to Lois. Poor Clark, he is going to be so bummed.

Tank (who gives Alicia high marks for being able to sneak in such a significant wham, almost undetected amongst all the sweetness and waff)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Awwwwww, nice part, Alicia. Wonderfully waffy. thumbsup

So they're finally married, without all the trouble of curses and people trying to prevent them to get married. And the ceremony, the stop in Smallville and their vows were so romantic!

I have no idea about the location of states in the US, but I got the picture of Idoha and it's funny for Lois to mention. smile

As this is wonderful, will you have more like this for us soon?

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw Sweet ending! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay! Well done!

The Express Wedding Chapel... it is of course the best option. Safest in the long run!

Thank you smile

Helga

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit.

Intelligence is not putting them in a fruit salad.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard