Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
It was an argument that Clark won.

Of course, he won because she let him win...
Ha! Of course. smile

If the two of them together ever encountered it…

It was a chilling thought.
Yes, indeed.

The fact that they’d grabbed a movie and a pizza, then ended up kissing and cuddling until late, had nothing to do with either of them forgetting about her disguise, of course. Or with the fact that neither of them had any idea how the movie had ended.
This particular incarnation of Lois and Clark is so sweet. I love the way they are together.

<<It’s made of adamantium.>>
Shades of wolverine. Does that stuff really exist? At any rate, sounds like someone is making the rounds of substances that they hope could hurt Superman.

I really like Henderson.

Good chapter!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Could be kryptonite?
Hmmm... maybe. goofy Yeah. It wasn't until after I'd written it into the story that I discovered that adamantium isn't actually from the DC universe (I don't have the extensive comics knowledge my husband has). But it does fit my purposes well, so I left it alone. goofy

I really like Henderson.
Thank you! Me, too, if it 's not too forward for me to say about my own incarnation of him. Of course, nobody can do Henderson like Nan - her Hendersons are always great - and Wendy, and... I just KNOW there's another story out there - a classic - with an absolutely GREAT Henderson, but for the life of me, I can't think whose Henderson it is. Great, though. I remember that part. Maybe CC, or Kae? Wish I could remember because now I want to go read it again.

Anyway - thank you both for your comments. I'm so glad you like this story. An end is (almost) in sight. I think. goofy

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm still reading and still loving your story, even if I've barely had the time to read and so little for comments in this past few months! blush

This particular incarnation of Lois and Clark is so sweet. I love the way they are together.
Ditto! I love how they care for each other! smile

I'm waiting for your next post,

Simona smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard