Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36608 12/31/06 01:19 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Great part. Biting my fingernails again...

He wasn’t okay, but Becca needed comfort. It was doubtful that she would buy his assertion.
Doubt it. She’s one smart cookie, that girl.

He had lost them and he didn’t even know how. No one came to comfort him, Clark stayed alone with his fear.
Awww… Poor Clark.

You don’t know anybody else, Clark. Have Becca call Lois!

As soon as Becca saw Lois, her brows furrowed and she looked at her censoriously.
Censoriously - great word. Especially when Becca is looking at Lois that way.

She wanted to go back to the hotel, but when she passed his sofa, she looked at it, longingly.
Well, there’s Becca’s bed, too.

More, soon!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#36609 12/31/06 09:02 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I really have to quote my fav parts from this - cause they so rock!!!

“Lois, it’s late,” he complained.

“You look awful,” she stated.

“Thanks,” Clark replied wryly.
I love that!! She never tiptoes around the issue, does she? hehe! And I just love how Clark answers "thanks" hahaha!

“Do I also get a second chance to be your friend, Clark?” Lois asked, self-consciously.

“No, Lois,” Clark replied.

The hopefulness on Lois face turned into disappointment in a split second.

“You never needed a second chance with me,” he hurried to add.
and this is just... awwww!!!! he's so nice! I want one like that.... wink

/me is on my way to read the next parts so Barbara can post them. ...else I'm the one who's going to be in trou-ble. LOL

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#36610 12/31/06 09:12 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
/me is on my way to read the next parts so Barbara can post them. ...else I'm the one who's going to be in trou-ble. LOL
hahaha! Don't think so, Lara. *g*

Anyway, what could I do to you? But I sure hope that you're going to *love* a certain scene.

Thanks for feedback, girls. smile1 I love it when I get feedback. I soooo love it.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#36611 12/31/06 10:16 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#36612 12/31/06 01:42 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Wow I'd never have expected things to turn out that way. Lois nursing Clark - it's just too sexy. Are you sure you don't want to write nfic? drool

I can't say that I would be adverse to that title, Mellie [Wink] Anyway, I'll see what I can do about earning it...So here you are with part 9. I don't really know what you consider a cliffhanger, but maybe this one does it for you? Huh? [Big Grin]
No, I wouldn't call it a cliffhanger this time. It's rather like having reached the mountaintop and enjoying the view. There are so many possibilities... <Sigh!>

“Whatever happens, don’t send Becky away from me. She wouldn’t understand and she’s already frightened.” His voice was low, barely audible.

Lois assumed that he didn’t want Rebecca to eavesdrop. His tone was urgent and uncommonly bidding.

“What do you mean, Clark?” Lois asked, slightly confused.

“Don’t send her to bed, don’t tell her that she can’t come to see me,” Clark replied.

Lois was about to disagree, to tell him that he needed rest. But she noticed the firm expression on his face, telling Lois that he wasn’t going to give in on that topic. So Lois gave him an affirmative nod.
I so totally loved that part that I had to quote it wholly. I love to see Clark act as daddy. He's truly great at it. (I wish my daughter had a daddy like that. But that's another story altogether.)

“Can you show me where the towels are, Becca?” Lois asked. She remembered that Clark didn’t use her full name when talking to her.
Lois is coming around! Wonderful!

“Can I sleep in your bed?” she asked, shyly.

Becca looked from Clark to Lois, expecting one of them to send her away.
Is this what happened to her when Lily died? Poor girl!

Clark squealed as the cold cloth made contact to his hot skin.
ROFL! clap notworthy

So, when will you be back? laugh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#36613 01/01/07 09:53 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Wow I'd never have expected things to turn out that way. Lois nursing Clark - it's just too sexy. Are you sure you don't want to write nfic?
Glad that you like it, Mellie laugh
I was thinking a lot about how I could probably convince Becca that Lois was a good girl after all.

I love to see Clark act as daddy. He's truly great at it. (I wish my daughter had a daddy like that. But that's another story altogether.)
I hope that you find one like him. I know that there are a few good guys not so far away from us smile

Thanks for feedback, girls..

And Ann, did you notice? This one's with Lois and she's not losing a battle wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard