Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36555 12/29/06 11:29 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
As soon as Lois entered Clark's kitchen, he turned towards her with that incredible smile of his.
Yes, it is incredible.

She could see something in them. Something strong. Longing? Hope? Love? She scolded herself for thinking that. Clark was *not* in love with her.
Silly girl. Of course he is.

"Oh, come on, Clark! It's not as if you had any secrets. You're like an open book. With you, you get what you see. No big secrets, no stunning surprises, no startling revelations."
Surprise, Lois… You are in for a surprise…

Unless said food was cheese. The Cheese of the Month, in fact, was the worst excuse ever.
Maybe he could get a headache?? laugh

"Well, if you don't mind, I'll try to get a little closer to him. Who knows?" Lucy replied in a dreamy voice. If she knew her sister at all, she'd act all jealous, thereby finally admitting her feelings. Which would be fine with Lucy. She really wanted to see Lois and Clark together. Of course, this plan might backfire and Clark might want to get closer to her instead of Lois. In that case, Lucy wouldn't complain, either
Get her goat, Lucy…

At that very moment, something within Lois snapped. She burst out, "He is the worst kisser this side of the Atlantic, his chest and arms are not near as muscular as you might think, and he's as hairy as an ape! And about his 'best friend'... You really don't want to know that!"
rotflol

"Well, pretty much so. Just without all that hair, you know?" Lucy explained.

Brushing his hand through his black hair, Clark asked, puzzled, "What's wrong with my hair?"
Ah, such delightful confusion…

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#36556 12/29/06 12:54 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#36557 12/29/06 04:22 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark was *not* in love with her.
Right... and you actually believe yourself when you think that, Lois? Come on...

"I'm always right. Besides, Superman does not have such a place," Lois concluded.
Oh, geez... Lois, you are not always right! Then again, she is, in this case. But... hahahaha!

"Oh, come on, Clark! It's not as if you had any secrets. You're like an open book. With you, you get what you see. No big secrets, no stunning surprises, no startling revelations."
rotflol
Oh for crying out loud! And right after the "always right" comment on top of it. Poor little galactically stupid Lois. wink

The Cheese of the Month, in fact, was the worst excuse ever.
Oh, definitely!!!

"Lois, you seem to have a lot of 'just friends'."
Just 2. And both are the same man. And both are madly in love with her. And she's in love with both as well... not that she would admit it, but there you go.

"Why not? If I imagine being held in his strong, muscular arms, feeling his soft lips on mine – the way he looks, he must be a great kisser, getting my hands on his broad chest and other places... I just hope he doesn't have too much body hair. I don't like the Neanderthal type, you know? I wonder what his 'best friend' looks like..."
/me suddenly has a dreamy little look on her face. mmmmm. come and get me in 5 minutes if I'm not back from "fantasy land"... wink

At that very moment, something within Lois snapped. She burst out, "He is the worst kisser this side of the Atlantic, his chest and arms are not near as muscular as you might think, and he's as hairy as an ape! And about his 'best friend'... You really don't want to know that!"
Ok... yeah... that brought me right back. Ruined the whole fantasy. Thanks Lois!

wink

Confused, they looked up at the smiling face of Clark Kent.
hehehe! And of course, he heard everything, I bet? *wicked grin*

Not that she was in love with him, far from it...
Uh huh!

That guy was just – wow.
Yep. And betcha he could make our toes curl. Oh... sorry...
/me bangs head on keyboard, repeating: PG Folder... PG Folder... PG Folder.....

Women! Will they ever make sense?' he thought.
Nope. It's all part of the appeal.

I love it Olympe!!!! I can't wait for more!! laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#36558 12/29/06 09:04 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I, too, read and much appreciated this. Nancy and Lara have already commented on the funniest bits, so I don't have that much to add... except... Mellie, your story, along with Nancy and Lara's comments, got my dirty fantasy going:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That guy was just – wow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Unless said food was cheese. The Cheese of the Month, in fact, was the worst excuse ever.

Maybe he could get a headache??
Okay, put these two quotes together and what do you get? Why, this, of course:

"Not tonight, honey. I've got a headache."

Sorry, couldn't resist! (And you know I wouldn't mind if your story progressed to the stage where Clark might possibly say that - although I'd much rather have him reply to Lois's question with an enthusiastic "Yes!"!)

(Oh, and - next time, could you please see to it that your post isn't so wide across the screen? I couldn't see the entire text on my screen, so I had to keep scrolling left and right as I read it. That's irritating.)

Looking forward to more, Mellie!

Ann

#36559 12/29/06 10:49 PM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
"...like you" Lucy continued as if Lois hadn't said a word.

Clark was flabbergasted. "Like me? Really?"

"Well, pretty much so. Just without all that hair, you know?" Lucy explained.

Brushing his hand through his black hair, Clark asked, puzzled, "What's wrong with my hair?"

Lucy broke into a fit of girlish giggles while Lois hung her head to cover her suddenly profusely blushed face. "Not *that* hair, Clark. The hair further *down*. I'm talking about your chest hair here," Lucy corrected. Clark looked at her in confusion since he had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. "Ever thought of waxing it?" Lucy inquired.
That was a fantastic part, Mellie.
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Keep up with the good work. Great part, really.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#36560 12/30/06 07:10 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, Ann your combined comments about curling toes and headaches was pretty funny... Especially to me (but I'll let you figure out why I think it's so funny).

#36561 12/30/06 10:26 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Thank you for writing!

Surprise, Lois… You are in for a surprise…
*A* surprise? Only one?

"I'm always right. Besides, Superman does not have such a place," Lois concluded.
Oh, geez... Lois, you are not always right! Then again, she is, in this case. But... hahahaha!
Couldn't resist the pun.

/me suddenly has a dreamy little look on her face. mmmmm. come and get me in 5 minutes if I'm not back from "fantasy land"... wink
Ok... yeah... that brought me right back. Ruined the whole fantasy. Thanks Lois!
LOL! That was the idea behind it. Ruining a girl's fantasy. A girl named Lucy...

hehehe! And of course, he heard everything, I bet? *wicked grin*
No, he wasn't paying attention. That's why he's so confused at the end.

laugh huh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#36562 12/30/06 10:46 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oops! I didn't have the problem when I looked at it this evening. Did somebody fix it for me? Or do you still have this problem? And, if so, do you have it with all of my posts?
It's the first time I've noticed it.

The next bit will be a bit too long to post all at once, so I'll have to post it in several smaller parts over the weekend (or soething like this). The only problem is that I'll be running out of buffer.
What do you mean by running out of buffer?

#36563 12/30/06 10:47 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Well, I mean that I'll have to post as I write - with no extra part to back me up. That totally freaks me out.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#36564 05/24/08 10:44 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Olympe:
Well, I mean that I'll have to post as I write - with no extra part to back me up. That totally freaks me out.
Oh, boy, don't I know *that* feeling.

["I don't have a crush on him. We're just friends. At least I think we are."

"You're sure it isn't just a working relationship? He rescues you from thugs, and you rescue him from the media?"[/quote]
clap

This keeps getting better and better.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard