Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
doublel Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
You almost had it! You thought it sounded like Kal-El. You think you're going crazy but your not! Put two and 4-eyes together Lois! wallbash

Awesome Chapter. Poor Clark, almost ready to just tell her, but the little alien concious on your shoulder keeps whispering in your ear. Knock it away, okay!

Hope Jonathan will be okay.

A wonderful Christmas present! Next chapter ready yet?

doublel

Merriwether
Merriwether
I am going crazy here! jump

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ugh! Rachel, that was beautifully written as always. Like Terry said, you are simply a terrific writer, even though you're only nineteen.

Okay, so this chapter was great, but it was infuriating, too! Gaaah! Like Doublel said, please put two and 4-eyes together, Lois!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
She's getting closer...

Great part!

Not caring much for geeky Clark or the way Lois was treating him, though. I'm looking forward to Lois seeing the truth.

Eagerly awaiting the next part!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
G
Blogger
Blogger
G
Hi!

Wow, what a sad chapter! Lois and Clark each wanting to find the other, Lois to know Superman is ok, and Clark to find comfort with Lois once again. And in the end each dealing seperately with their own demons in the best way they can, how sad. They need to work together!

Lois is being way to hard on Clark. But, since she sees Superman in him at times maybe she'll figure it out soon, I hope. Clark don't be so noble, tell Lois already!

Very good part as always! Keep them coming!

G. Kuhn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard