Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36400 12/23/06 08:39 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I just read this whole story in one sitting. I'm in awe. Fantastic writing! The chemistry and heat between Lois and Kal caused my computer screen to smoke!

Awesome story, I couldn't walk away from it until it was finished.

So, having said that, I now run off to do the dishes I've neglected all day!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
I know this story wasn't everybody's cup of tea, but I thought it was very well done. The characters were compelling, the intertwined plot lines were well-developed and well-proportioned, the resolution was logical, reasonable, and not at all hokey, and the progression of the story elements was paced very well. You have a distinctive writing voice, SQD, and I enjoyed the whole thing immensely. Thank you for this very nerve-wracking but ultimately entertaining very alt-world Lois and Kal story.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I find that I have to agree with Terry on this one.

I'm not a fan of New Kryptonians and their stories. I've never found any of them to be sympathetic characters, even the ones who were supposed to be on Clark's side.

I have to say that this was a very unique concept, and best of all, very well conceived and executed. I enjoyed it.

Tank (who has never understood why anyone on New Krypton ever suffered the boorish Nor)

Columnist
Columnist
Awesome story, I couldn't walk away from it until it was finished.

So, having said that, I now run off to do the dishes I've neglected all day!
Thrilled that you couldn't walk away, but so sorry I was party to your neglect! eek Do hope you were in a wonderful frame of mind while you were cleaning! thumbsup I'm glad you found this to be so well written. It sure took me long enough to get it done. I'm just glad it's up. I'm thrilled to be getting positive feedback.

who has never understood why anyone on New Krypton ever suffered the boorish Nor
He does serve a purpose-- we wouldn't be whole without our 'a@@ '. cat

Thanks, all of you, for reading and finding the time to comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed writing it.

SQD

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard