Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36359 12/23/06 04:40 AM
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Becca needs a little help from all of you, so please leave feedback. It's Christmas!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#36360 12/23/06 09:59 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Again, a nice part I greatly enjoyed. Thankis for sharing.

The daycare was in a smaller building next to it. That was one of the reasons Clark had decided to send her to that school. By no means was it because he liked the principal so much.
I bet he would have found another school if he had known the principal beforehand...

Clark hoped for the best but was ready to cope with the worst when he entered the daycare center.
How well I know that feelling from my daughter's first day at kindergarten... <sigh>

“I’m glad that Becca made a new friend so quickly. Maybe you’d like to visit us some day?” Clark smiled at her broadly and managed to bring a smile to her face.
I love how Clark handles that situation. He really is a great dad - even if the child (Anna) isn't his own.

Anyway, hard as she might try, Lois couldn’t get the rumors confirmed. Neither the police nor the fire department answered her questions.
Poor Lois! Well done, Clark! laugh

“Lois Lane,” she said and listened to the dark and frightening voice of someone who chose to remain anonymous.
Oops. That sure sounds bad.

They had arrived at a magical place where dreams could come true.
You have a way with words. I truly love that description.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#36361 12/23/06 01:47 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#36362 12/23/06 04:45 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There was another mystery besides this: she still didn’t know her savior’s name.
Ah but she does, doesn't she? hehe! She's not going to like it when she finds out, but, she already know who he is. wink

“Lois Lane,” she said and listened to the dark and frightening voice of someone who chose to remain anonymous.
I can't wait to find out who this is, cause it's driving me crazy!!!

I'm glad that Becca made a new friend so quickly. She's such and adorable little girl and it must have been harder than we know for her to go to school.

Merry Chistmas Barbara! (and Becca and Lois and Clark, too!! hehe!)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#36363 12/23/06 09:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Hi, I’m Clark Kent,” Clark answered the unspoken question. “I’m Becca’s dad.”
Awww…. He called himself Becca’s dad!

She didn’t know how much time had passed, but when she had woken up smoke had made her cough violently.
Good thing she woke up.

But after all their arguments, Lois was pretty sure that he hated her. She’d like to get to know him and that was really new for her. But she had utterly blown her chances, which was quite a pity because Clark was the closest to a possible friend that she was ever going to find.
I like seeing this bit of softness in Lois.

What! What! What did they say?

The farm was a warm and cozy island in the cold winter air.
Nice description.

Martha was sewing and Jonathan Kent eyed the bowl of cookies hungrily. They were forbidden and he knew it. Martha guarded them fiercely and kept them for guests or to go with a cup of coffee in the afternoon. Particularly since Jonathan had problems with cholesterol, he was only allowed to have them on weekends or other special occasions. Since her cookies were so very tempting, Jonathan prayed that Becca and Clark’s visit counted as a special occasion.
This is so funny. Beware the wrath of Martha Kent should you steal one of her cookies…

More!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#36364 12/23/06 10:01 PM
Columnist
Columnist
great part.

Can't wait to hear more about Lois and I love it when she is vulnerable and honest to herself. I want her to get to know Clark too and Becca. smile1

Loved it and wish you a merry christmas.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard