Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
I love giving the first FDK on brand new stories.

“Most men just bring a transcript.”
I wonder if he said "men" purposely just to see how she would react.

“Heck, I would have been in Berlin when the wall fell, but my elementary school wouldn’t give me the time off.”
Well, I thought it was funny even if Perry didn't!

“Hello?” The whir of the dishwasher told Clark that his mom was in the kitchen.

“Kents.” Dad had probably picked up the extension in the barn.

“Mom? Dad? You’ll never guess what just happened. I met the girl I’m going to marry.”

“Clark?”
“What’s she like?”
“How’d you meet her?”
“What’s her name?”

“I don’t know,” he admitted. “I didn’t think to ask her when I saw her. But I’ll find out…
This is perfect. Clark is so eager. And Lois is going to walk over him.

Oh, this is going to be fun!

Lisa (whose given name is also Elisabeth with an S)

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm glad to see you posting, Elisabeth. I just sent part 7 back to you - sorry for my deliquency, I've been busy (yes and sorry to the other Elisabeth as well - part 2 coming soon).

<DJ shakes her head in amazement, realizing that she is beta reading for two Elisabeths with an "s" laugh )

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice story.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Columnist
Columnist
nice beginning. Can't wait to see where it leads.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
For those of you that said this is a 'nice story' have no idea what my beloved wife has in store for you.

/cue evil laughter....

James, devoted husband and father of her children. And, sounding board. And idea man. And ...

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start! thumbsup

“It does look like you specialize in hot spots…” Mr. White mumbled without taking his eyes off the paper. “Georgia, the Sudan, hmm…” he continued to glance over the highlights, “…worked for the French in Iraq.”

“The French didn’t want to go, but I did.” She tried to lighten it up, hoping it would cure the flop-sweat before she had to shake hands. “Heck, I would have been in Berlin when the wall fell, but my elementary school wouldn’t give me the time off.”
She is dangerous! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Okay, Elisabeth, I squeezed the time to read the first part out of my frantic attempt to finish my own story, so I can go on the finish the Christmas one. I knew it was going to be a mistake in the first paragraph. I'm hooked. Please post the next part asap.<g>

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
Loved this beginning, too. I see a lot of potential for trouble in this one. Don't make us wait too long!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I appreciate all of you for reading and responding to my story. It’s hard to believe its been seven years since I’ve regularly visited you FoLCs. I look forward to renewing old friendships ( wave Hiya Nan! wave ) and making new ones.

I hope you enjoy my elseworld. As you can see I have exaggerated some aspects of personalities. I hope it makes for a good story. Despite my husband’s warning wink I promise to play nice for another ten parts.

Elisabeth

Top Banana
Top Banana
I have been meaning to read this story for the last few days and just got around to it today. Wow! You have gotten me hooked. smile I love the premise of this story. I had briefy spoken to Shayne in IRC one day about a gender bender story and we spoke about how different Lois and Clark would have been if they had changed roles. So when I saw the premise of this story I knew it was going to be interesting.

All I can say is that you have hooked me and I can't wait to see more from you. Thank you for sharing the story with us. laugh

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooooh sounds interesting

I hope you enjoy my elseworld. As you can see I have exaggerated some aspects of personalities. I hope it makes for a good story.
No complaints here!

Despite my husband’s warning I promise to play nice for another ten parts.
Heh. I'm looking forward for the claws coming out. smile Love the title.

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I had briefy spoken to Shayne in IRC one day about a gender bender story and we spoke about how different Lois and Clark would have been if they had changed roles.
Actually, JoJo, when the gender bender stories came out, James started talking about it around the dinner table. It wasn't much later that I started messing around writing this thing. I just didn't start posting until I was sure how it was going to end. (And I'm not telling, yet.) wink

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard