Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bethy Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Oooh! Carol and Missy, this looks fun! I loved Monica teaching Chandler 'how to do laundry.' wink And Lois is going to New York! Yes! Take some initiative, girl!

One note, and I don't know if you plan on doing this later in the fic, but for those of us not very familiar with Friends (yes, guilty blush ), a little more characterization would be helpful.

Looking forward to more,

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Bethy - there will be more characterizations on the Friends later on - next part etc. Hope that helps.

CM

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Hmm, Friends and Lois and Clark - what an unlikely combination wink . I watch Friends, so I am really excited to read the rest of this smile . And yay, no Ross in this part. He really annoys me wink .

- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Columnist
Columnist
Yay!! You started posting!! I've been waiting SOOO long to see the results of this fic after seeing an endless number of great excerpts pasted into IRC.

I absolutely love this part! You've put angst and humor and waffiness all together from various different characters. laugh Way to go!

Joey just stared at him. "Ben is *not* old enough for those socks."
ROTFL!! rotflol I can just see Joey's face all serious when he tells Chandler that.

And yay, no Ross in this part. He really annoys me
Me too, Alicia!

More! More! Write faster!!

~Anna (who has been using the ! button a lot lately)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This is great!!!!! smile1

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! Good start. Some of my favorite ingredients are in this: Lois and Clark, Friends and New York! <g>

I can just imagine what Lois is going through. All that chocolate and ice cream isn't good for her. You two make sure she is back in good shape and health soon. And get Clark and her together, of course!

But the mooning over Clark from the Friends is great. Love them giving him a name. wink Can I join them and watch Clark moving around in his new apartment? laugh

So Missy and Carol... get back here and post more!!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Great story, interesting premise. What's is the posting schedule going to be like? Everyday? *looks hopefully* If that's too quick, I can live with a post every other day. laugh

Is there anybody that can post a picture of all the people from "Friends" that are in this story, with their character names next to the pic?

I like to be able to have a face to a name, as I don't watch Friends.

Heck. I don't watch TV anymore these days. I think I'm seriously deprived. :p

twins
metwin1

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Metwin1 - there is now a picture in the post. Hope that helps.
CM

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OOOOOO!!!!! Very nice!!! I love Friends too, so this is going to be a totally fun story!

You had the Friends characters down great for the whole part - I could just picture them and the whole scene.

I love Monica and Chandler together - they're too cute. wink

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yay, no Ross in this part. He really annoys me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too, Alicia!
Me three! Ack, so annoying!

And if Saskia gets to sit with them and watch Clark move around without a shirt - I wanna go too!!!!

Hurry, can't wait for the next part!
Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting story idea.

I'm not sure how the characters from Friends can contribute to the reuniting of Lois and Clark in any way, but I'll check it out to see how things go.

I watched Friends in the first few seasons, when it was still fresh and funny. I haven't watched it for several years. It got too predictable and boring. The writing declined and I left. Still I am able to keep up with the story because it is impossible to not have an idea of what is going on in Friends because you'll see it in the countless commercials all the time.

Tank the Retired (who always preferred Monica in the shorter hair style... really)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Very interesting. thumbsup

Not a fan of friends but I like it. evil

More soon, please.

MAF smile

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Whoa. I almost didn't start reading this, since you said you weren't finished, but decided to go ahead anyway. And I'm glad I did. Everyone's done so well, I can see Rach, Mon, and Pheebs drooling over "hot shorts guy" and the whole conversation. I'm just wondering about Lois' sorority sister now. wink So, when's the next part? hyper

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
wow! this was wonderful...almost enough to make me forget about the "In Sickness and Health" fic. /me bats eyes hopefully...

Kerth
Kerth
wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Whoo! Almost missed this one. smile

I didn't even know there was a show called "Friends" (kinda lame name if you ask me...), much less know anything about the characters, but you've done a nice job of introducing them. I'll just think of them as OCs and leave it at that. smile

One thing that struck me as hysterically funny is that Clark must have heard everything the ladies were saying. Under the circumstances, why *did* he come out shirtless? Our Clark is hardly into deliberate self-display, the Suit notwithstanding. goofy

As long as one of these friends people don't turn out to be Lois' "sorority sister," I'll be happy. Let's have more!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Carol and Missy

I have to admit that I've never seen an episode of 'Friends'. thumbsup
You did a great job of introducing the characters. clap

I'm looking forward to seeing how you bring everyone together.

Tricia cool

Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Until it's finished we're going to post once a week
Once a week?!?! dizzy

Nice start! Looking forward to how things progress. <G> *snork* I can see it now, Clark will start teaching Chandler about excuse making. <G>

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Hey guys!!

I'm loving this; my two all time favorite tv shows together!!!

I just keep wondering... who's Lois's sorority sister? If it's a Friend, and with Phoebs ruled out (as long as you stick to the show), I'm gonna bet on Mon...
Keep it coming!!! This is sure bound to be fun!

Cris

Cris
Features Writer
Features Writer
great start Carol and Missy
looking forward to more
soon please
merry

ps MISSY - WHERE IS "STRANGERS"?

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
What a way to start. I am absolutely loving this so far, with my two favorite tv show being mixed together. The comedy of Friends and the drama of Lois and Clark fit well together with the way yall are blending them into one fic. I can't wait until Lois gets to Clark, and Lois and Clark meet the Friends gang.

Melisa

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard