Hello all! Well I am slowly posting the story as time allows. I have finals right now so it's been tough, but I am getting it done. My videos are another story no thanks to stupid WMM...but at least I can post something for you all to enjoy smile

Anyway, here is part 11. PS: For the "over 18 crowd" the n-fic part in between parts 9 and 11 is now up. So enjoy technically "two" parts. smile

From Part 9

Before something else ruined this moment, Clark gathered Lois into his arms and kissed her. The kiss started out timid but it soon exploded into raw passion. Their tongues danced in a comfortable rhythm and their hands started to roam each other’s bodies very boldly.

Between kisses Lois spoke, “Clark…maybe we…can…continue…this inside…?”

Clark abruptly stopped kissing her. They both used that moment to catch their missing breaths before he spoke. “Lois, I think we should first talk about how far you want this to go tonight?”

She chewed thoughtfully on her lip for a moment before answering. “I don’t think we should go as far as consummating our love but I wouldn’t mind exploring our options little more…thoroughly.”

Clark’s eyebrows went up and Lois smiled wickedly. “Well, let’s hurry back before you change your mind.” He scooped up his giggling partner and they sped right back to the farm house.

Part 11

Clark had taken Lois to his bedroom after her sultry request. Things got a little heated between them, but remembering what they promised each other they managed, with some reluctancy, to stop.

They talked for a little while, about everything and nothing. She lay on his chest, tracing patterns on his broad muscles, while he stroked her hair, occasionally placing sweet kisses in it. After awhile, the talking died down and they just enjoyed each others company. The night had cast odd shadows in the room, making the whole moment seem surreal.

Clark had noticed that Lois was falling asleep. Her eyes would flutter shut but quickly re-open like she was afraid the magic would disappear with sleep.

“Come on, sit up.”

He gently nudged her up with him and grabbed a blanket from the foot of the bed. He gently wrapped her in the flannel cocoon to protect her decency.

“Thanks,” She mumbled sleepily.

He looked down and noticed that they were each still wearing their jeans from the day. “Why don’t we change into something more comfortable for sleep?”

Her cheeks turned a little red, and she was glad the room was dark enough to hide it. “Oh, yeah I guess we should.”

“You have something to wear, right?”

Lois smiled as an idea struck her. “Oh, I could think of something.”

Clark’s eyes went wide. “Lois, I don’t know if I can handle…”

“Shhh,” she interrupted. “I was thinking something a little more along the lines from your closet.”

He was now really confused. Were women always so cryptic and sexy even if they didn’t mean to be? Lois gave him a quick kiss and walked over to the bureau. She pulled out a gray t-shirt and a pair of flannel shorts. The items looked much too big for her.

“Are those mine?” He suddenly realized.

“Well, who else’s pajamas would I wear?” She rolled her eyes, smiled, and left the bedroom for the hall bathroom.

Clark sat back on the bed in awe. He simply was the luckiest man on Earth or any planet for that matter. His best friend was such a beautiful, inspiring, intelligent woman. Now she was also his girlfriend and confidant. They had no more secrets, no more quells about their relationship. After two interesting days, things were finally falling into place.

Lois re-entered the room wearing his clothes and Clark took a sharp breath. The outfit itself was not very revealing, but because the shirt was really big on her, it covered the shorts she was wearing; allowing his imagination to take control.

If he hadn’t been so absorbed in her beauty, Clark would have noticed Lois staring at him like she had never seen him before. He was only wearing his jeans with the top button undone, revealing the waistband of his boxer-briefs. She swallowed loudly before speaking.

“You look really good just sitting there like that, you know?”

He looked down and noticed what she was referring too. He blushed a little before speaking. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

Lois smiled. “I’m just glad it’s not too big on me.” She stood in the middle of Clark’s room, unsure of what to do next.

Clark finally stood. “My turn, I guess.” He walked over to the same dresser Lois had before and pulled out a similar gray shirt and sleep shorts.

“Do you want me to leave?”

He grinned. “No, just don’t move.” Within an instant, he was a whirlwind of colors and clothes, and then he stood before her, dressed for bed.

Her mouth gaped. “That’s quite a trick.”

“Well, only a few lucky people get to see that one.” He smiled and his eyes motioned toward the bed. “Shall we?”

Clark held out his hand and Lois gracefully took it into her own. She paused before walking.

“They fit so well together don’t they?”

“Yes, they do indeed.” He led her to bed, pulled back the covers, and ushered her in first. She went quickly and immditedtly under the covers, leaving enough space for him. Clark, however, didn’t move he just stood there, gazing at her.

She looked at him and smiled. “Come to bed.”

That simple, yet sweet command was all he needed to hear. Instantly, he was in bed, pulling her close to him. At first, the couple seemed a little nervous because it was the first time after all their revelations that they were sharing a bed together. Clark could hear Lois’ heartbeat fluttering and he didn’t even need super-hearing.

“Hey, you okay?” he whispered.

She snuggled a little deeper into his chest before answering. “I know it’s silly considering what we were doing just an hour ago, but I guess I am still a little nervous.”

He smiled. “It’s not silly, because I am, too.”

“Really?”

“Really. This is the first time I get to hold you all night along, and I just want to make sure I protect you and love you as much as I can tonight.”

“Me, too,” She yawned, visibly more relaxed than before. “Good night, Clark. I love you.”

He kissed the top of her head. “I love you too. Good night, Lois”

Final part comming next week smile

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.